X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://yalebulldogs.com/news/2022/1...s-weekend.aspx

​​​​​​

Comment

• After the first period, Yale is up 2-0 on Penn State. Penn State has taken four penalties already, two of them at the same time to end the first, so Yale will start the second period 5 on 3. Shots on goal are 16-4 for Yale. Yale is all over Penn State so far - Penn State can't move the puck to save their lives. The only time the puck is in the Yale zone is on an icing, or an occasional dump and chase (minus the chase). Penn State better figure something out in a hurry or they're going to get smoked tonight.

Last edited by ZedLeppelin; 11-18-2022, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• After two, it's Yale up 3-0 on Penn State. Yale leads the shots on goal 25-12. Penn State has 5 penalties and Yale has 3.

(I have to miss the third period, so we'll see where this one ends)

Last edited by ZedLeppelin; 11-18-2022, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Yale's goalie has a 96 percentage for the year. That's a tough nut to crack.

Comment

• After one at Yale it's a 0-0 game. Penn State leads the shots on goal 10-7, and there were no penalties. That first period from Penn State was totally different than last night, so hopefully they can keep that up.

Comment

• After two, it's Yale up 1-0 on a powerplay goal. Shots on goal are even at 17-17, and Penn State took the only two penalties. Penn State has had some good chances but just a half step off in finishing.

Comment

• Heading to overtime tied 1-1 on a late goal from Elleri Mackay.

Comment

• Yale sweeps Penn State with the OT goal to win 2-1. Shots on goal were 28-25 for Penn State, and penalties were 3 for Penn State and 1 for Yale.

Comment

• I don't know why I'm watching the live stats when I'm not watching the game (not paying $20 for a one-off game), but Minnesota leads Penn State 4-0 already after the first period in Las Vegas. Minnesota leads the shots on goal 14-8, and took two penalties to Penn State's one. All three penalties were roughing penalties. Madeline Wethington and Alyssa Machado went to the box at the same time, so they must have traded a few, but neither got more than two minutes for it.

Comment

• There is free live audio coverage available at gophersports.com. Probably better than livestats.
                      Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

• Thanks for the update, Zed.
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• I had to run, so I missed the rest of the game, but Minnesota won it 5-1. Shots on goal were 35-27 for the Gophers, and they took 4 penalties to Penn State's 3, including a 5-minute game misconduct for Abby Murphy at the end of the second period. Thanks for that audio link...I picked through the second and third periods to see where Minnesota got the 5-minute penalty, and I felt bad for the announcer because there were no replays during the game and he didn't get to rewatch goals and penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
                            I had to run, so I missed the rest of the game, but Minnesota won it 5-1. Shots on goal were 35-27 for the Gophers, and they took 4 penalties to Penn State's 3, including a 5-minute game misconduct for Abby Murphy at the end of the second period. Thanks for that audio link...I picked through the second and third periods to see where Minnesota got the 5-minute penalty, and I felt bad for the announcer because there were no replays during the game and he didn't get to rewatch goals and penalties.
                            Murphy is a **** starter, she played chippy at UW last week as well.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• So Penn State beat Boston University 3-0 today...no link anywhere that let fans know it was on BTN+ (I just saw the link there)...no announcers for the game...live stats stopped working after the first period...real bang-up job by whoever was responsible for media coverage for this Las Vegas tournament.

On a fun note, Tessa Janecke ended the game with a bit of spunk, dusting her gloves on three different BU players. It's at the 2:12:18 mark, if you don't want to watch the whole game:

https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/playerpage/1556372

Comment

• Bothun is third in the nation in saves. Syracuse is up next. It looks like Syracuse's best game ytd was a 1-0 loss to Princeton. I see DeSmet is still with the Orange, but Klimek and Dirolgamo are gone/graduated.

It was nice to see Christian, Connolly and Roberts in the box score scoring at BU.

Comment

Working...
                                X