Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022-23 Penn State Nittany Lions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    This is a link to the livestream of Penn State vs UMD at 4:00 Eastern today, since ESPN+ isn't streaming it for some reason - it's $4.99 for the game. The page says it's for international viewers, but it's the page that Penn State put out for viewing the game, so I'm guessing it works for anybody who pays:

    https://portal.stretchinternet.com/ecachockey/

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
      This is a link to the livestream of Penn State vs UMD at 4:00 Eastern today, since ESPN+ isn't streaming it for some reason - it's $4.99 for the game. The page says it's for international viewers, but it's the page that Penn State put out for viewing the game, so I'm guessing it works for anybody who pays:

      https://portal.stretchinternet.com/ecachockey/
      What a joke. I have 3 subscriptions including the cHA/ wcha and Penn state / espn+ And still don’t have access to this game. This sport is so frustrating. It’s a marquee matchup , it’s not a surprise that it’s a marquee matchup. Air the game and
      dont hit people up for more money.

      Comment


      • #63
        Thanks for the efforts on the streaming info and yes I agree with Lindsay that it should be for free.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Lindsay View Post

          What a joke. I have 3 subscriptions including the cHA/ wcha and Penn state / espn+ And still don’t have access to this game. This sport is so frustrating. It’s a marquee matchup , it’s not a surprise that it’s a marquee matchup. Air the game and
          dont hit people up for more money.
          I just got home, so I couldn't have watched the game today anyway (and glad I couldn't, now that I've seen the score), but I agree 1000%...especially seeing that ESPN+ has tomorrow's game against St. Lawrence. Why was today's game any different? I have BTN+ and ESPN+ subscriptions and still would've had to pay for this game - on ESPN+.

          Comment


          • #65
            After one period. it's scoreless against St. Lawrence, but that first period was all Penn State. They lead the shots on goal by 17-2, and St. Lawrence took the only penalty.

            Comment


            • #66
              After two, it's Penn State up 2-1 on a goal from Courtney Correia and a nice breakaway goal from Alyssa Machado. Penn State leads the shots on goal by 27-20, and they took two penalties that period. St. Lawrence looked much better in the second. The game is pretty physical, but the refs are letting them play that way.

              Comment


              • #67
                Penn State takes this one 4-2 on an empty-netter from Courtney Correia to give her a hat trick on the day. Penn State led the shots on goal 41-29. Penalties were 4 for Penn State and 2 for St. Lawrence. After the first period it looked like this one would get away from St. Lawrence, but they really made a game of it in the second and third periods.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
                  Penn State takes this one 4-2 on an empty-netter from Courtney Correia to give her a hat trick on the day. Penn State led the shots on goal 41-29. Penalties were 4 for Penn State and 2 for St. Lawrence. After the first period it looked like this one would get away from St. Lawrence, but they really made a game of it in the second and third periods.
                  Now I see why SLu goalie is a all American PSU should of had 6 goals in the 1st period looks like she didn’t get much help but PSU never let up kudos for keeping the gas on!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Xcfire View Post
                    Now I see why SLu goalie is a all American PSU should of had 6 goals in the 1st period looks like she didn’t get much help but PSU never let up kudos for keeping the gas on!
                    Period!
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      St Lawrence and PSU tied at blocked shots - 6 a piece. St Lawrence was a blocked shot machine last year.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Didn't know PSU was 4-2 all-time on Colgate.
                        Last edited by Reddington; 10-07-2022, 10:22 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Penn State is at home this weekend against #6 Colgate in two early afternoon games, at 2:30 (Eastern) on Friday and 1:00 (Eastern) on Saturday. Colgate hasn't given up a goal yet this season - they shut out St. Lawrence 3-0 in an exhibition game, shut out Syracuse 3-0 in a one-off, and swept Mercyhurst 5-0 and 2-0.

                          This will be a good test for #11/12 Penn State, and a good chance to move up in the polls. Historically, Penn State is 4-2 against Colgate.

                          Both of this weekend's games are streaming on BTN+ with a subscription. Here are video links for each game:

                          Friday (2:30 PM Eastern)
                          https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/playerpage/1529362

                          Saturday (1:00 PM Eastern)
                          https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/playerpage/1529372

                          And live stats for both games will be here:
                          https://gopsusports.com/sidearmstats/whockey/summary

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                            Didn't know PSU was 4-2 all-time on Colgate.
                            same! A bit of evidence of the non conference success this program has had under Kampersal.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              After one period, it's 0-0 at Penn State. Colgate took two penalties and Penn State took one. Penn State leads the shots on goal by 8-4. It's a good one so far, other than the Penn State powerplay that needs some tweaking.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                After two, it's 1-1 at Penn State on powerplay goals from both teams. Penn State leads the shots on goal 16-12, and penalties are four for Colgate and two for Penn State. If a single player is standing out for Penn State it's Tessa Janecke. She is so fast and works so hard - she set up the powerplay goal beautifully.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X