RPI 22-23: Objective needs to be top 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

Hab: Really hard to know what we have. Stats for all of these girls are almost impossible to find or else i am sure Ralph would have found them. I am only familiar with one young lady and I think she will be just fine once she gets used to the level of competition which is a big step up for her.
    I know very little about them. None of them have great ratings on Neutral Zone, and I no longer get the women's evaluations from them along with the men's. I do wonder about Sabrina Beaudoin who is a couple of years older than the others.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

recruit announcement https://rpiathletics.com/news/2022/7...s-of-2026.aspx
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-20-2022, 12:10 AM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Is trying to jump on a horse bareback a new hockey drill? ;-)
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

Is trying to jump on a horse bareback a new hockey drill? ;-)
          fixed
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

fixed
            Thanks - had thought for a few moments that you might have fallen in the garden and ingested some rather unusual herbs or mushrooms.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I know very little about them. None of them have great ratings on Neutral Zone, and I no longer get the women's evaluations from them along with the men's. I do wonder about Sabrina Beaudoin who is a couple of years older than the others.
              Agree that none of the incoming players are obvious game changers for the Engineers. It looks like we will be losing 5 players: Weiss, Severson, Hicks, Capelle, and Friis Hansen, but with the Covid interruption it is hard to tell who might still have eligibility. Anyone have better info re: who is leaving from last year's team?

Comment

I have had some very reasonable objections to my contention that RPI needs to aim for top 6 this year. The objections all make sense: 1) it is a stretch from where we have been recently; 2) the incoming recruit class is solid but lacking a game-changing star; 3) we should focus on the process, not the result. Let me present the counter narrative: we have a solid returning contingent; we have a strong coaching staff; we have been satisfied for far too long with the objective of just making the playoffs and need to raise our sites.

Comment

Less than a month until the team hits the ice for an exhibition game. Has anyone seen the '22-'23 roster?

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                    Less than a month until the team hits the ice for an exhibition game. Has anyone seen the '22-'23 roster?
                    Obviously has not been posted on the website yet. Football opens in 9 days and the website has not been updated with the rsoter eiter!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

Obviously has not been posted on the website yet. Football opens in 9 days and the website has not been updated with the rsoter eiter!
                      We have been asking the same about Clarkson's rosters on The Roundtable. Today the rosters were finally posted for both the men and women. Patience ;-).
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

We have been asking the same about Clarkson's rosters on The Roundtable. Today the rosters were finally posted for both the men and women. Patience ;-).
                        Vic: Great to see your response. We go back a long way. Patients I have in abundance. Patience, not so much. Jenny sends her best!!

Comment

On Tuesday, Twitter showed they were taking headshots. So perhaps the roster gets posted soon, once they get those finished?

Comment

It must be the thrill of a lifetime for Lilli to be playing in the world championships, in front of a home crowd in Denmark: https://rpiathletics.com/news/2022/8...or-worlds.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by VGK View Post
                              On Tuesday, Twitter showed they were taking headshots. So perhaps the roster gets posted soon, once they get those finished?
                              It's up now.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's up now.
                                No big surprises in the roster. I had hoped that one of the graduating players would find a way to finesse another year at the Tute, given the covid disruptions, but no such luck. Wish them all well in their next steps as they all contributed a lot to the team.

On balance, this team should be an improvement from last year, mostly because of the additional year of development for the large number of returning players, but also because the incoming recruits have a lot of potential. Looking forward to the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X