X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
    Other than about four shifts total for Helgeson, Wisconsin only played four defensemen all game. By the last ten minutes, the Badgers were exhausted. Bad decision making follows.
    The lack of depth has killed this team all 2022.

Leave a comment:

• jumbodaddy77
    replied
    #13 can play on my team any day, any time. I think she's terrific, and wonderful to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Still Eeyore
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    It may not have mattered, but #13 for the sinners near the end of the game...WTH?
    Other than about four shifts total for Helgeson, Wisconsin only played four defensemen all game. By the last ten minutes, the Badgers were exhausted. Bad decision making follows.

Leave a comment:

• Still Eeyore
    replied
    Originally posted by robertearle View Post
    Ohio State had a goal wiped out on a challenge of offsides on the play. But according to the Badger radio broadcast, the challenge didn't start from the bench.

The radio guys said that the UW video people - near them in the press area - saw the offside, managed to yell down to get the attention of the players on the ice that they needed to challenge. The players told the coaches, and the challenge was successful.

+1 for the UW video crew.
    The offsides was very obvious from where I was sitting. I told the OSU fans around me that that goal wouldn't stand.

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    It may not have mattered, but #13 for the sinners near the end of the game...WTH?
    Grace Bowlby is a 5th year senior, team captain, as solid a defenseman as you could want. I wouldn't be surprised if with COVID years, she holds the school record for 'most games played, etc. I couldn't see what she was seeing at that moment, but I have utter faith in her decision making.
    Last edited by robertearle; 03-05-2022, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Offsides Guy
    replied
    The difference was definitely goaltending. Muzz would be stupid to switch goaltenders tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    Ohio State had a goal wiped out on a challenge of offsides on the play. But according to the Badger radio broadcast, the challenge didn't start from the bench.

The radio guys said that the UW video people - near them in the press area - saw the offside, managed to yell down to get the attention of the players on the ice that they needed to challenge. The players told the coaches, and the challenge was successful.

+1 for the UW video crew.
    Last edited by robertearle; 03-05-2022, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Offsides Guy
    replied
    Kronish! Kronish! Kronish!

Leave a comment:

• Lindsay
    replied
    There are very few long form interviews I will tolerate during a league semi final game....but Abby Roque is one of them. Lots of agility from all involved. :-) She is so gracious and I hope she keeps crushing it at hockey.

2-1 Buckeyes mid way thru the game.

Leave a comment:

• Offsides Guy
    replied
    WI/OSU 0-0 after 1. Wisconsin looks much better than they did when they got swept by Ohio State recently.

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    Colgate 2 Yale 1

Kaltounkova with the winner 5 min into OT. Colgate is the repeat winner of the ECAC Championship
    Last edited by vicb; 03-05-2022, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ARM
    replied
    Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
    ... missing defenseman ...
    There's a lot of that going around in the WCHA. UW went off the rails about the time they lost their senior recruit from Cornell, the Gophers lost Gracie Ostertag at the same time, and Mankato was w/o Anna Wilgren almost the whole year due to centralization. OSU? I'm not sure, because they brought in more free agents than the Yankees, so I've got no idea regarding who (whom? both sound incorrect) is supposed to be on Muzzy's fully-equipped Death Star.

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    Originally posted by vicb View Post

Colgate 1 Yale 1 1:31 into the period 3. Net came off the pegs just before the puck crossed the goal line. Ref review allows the goal to stand.
    It's OVERTIME. 1-1 end of 3rd.

Colgate dominated period 3.

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied
    Originally posted by robertearle View Post

It worked!
    Colgate 1 Yale 1 1:31 into the period 3. Net came off the pegs just before the puck crossed the goal line. Ref review allows the goal to stand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X