No announcement yet.

2021-2022 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone sent me a highlight and it was Frankel in net. I don't have any other details on Northeastern.

Comment

Pairwise has them at 26th right now - not sure what is happening either but NU seems to be just as vulnerable to a key loss or two as all other teams not named Wisconsin if Muiller is out/hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
        Teams must tweet out line charts otherwise you won’t know.
        I tried to go back and look at the boxscore from a completed game to see what the lines had been. I couldn't even tell who was dressed. All 26 skaters on the roster were listed, with nothing that I could find to tell me who was/wasn't scratched.

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
        Wish they could resurrect college hockey stats or sell it or something. It was perfect.
        We don't know what we've got 'til it's gone. Every season during the NCAA tournament, I would hate when I'd click on a link from collegehockeystats live scoreboard and be taken to the junky live boxscore (sidearm maybe?) that the NCAA uses. I'd didn't realize that it would soon become my future for the whole season long, minus the live scoreboard to paste it all together.

Maybe I'm just a fool for caring about this neglected sport at all ... (in addition to all of the other reasons for why I'm a fool)
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
          I tried to go back and look at the boxscore from a completed game to see what the lines had been. I couldn't even tell who was dressed. All 26 skaters on the roster were listed, with nothing that I could find to tell me who was/wasn't scratched.

We don't know what we've got 'til it's gone. Every season during the NCAA tournament, I would hate when I'd click on a link from collegehockeystats live scoreboard and be taken to the junky live boxscore (sidearm maybe?) that the NCAA uses. I'd didn't realize that it would soon become my future for the whole season long, minus the live scoreboard to paste it all together.

Maybe I'm just a fool for caring about this neglected sport at all ... (in addition to all of the other reasons for why I'm a fool)
          NU tweeted line chart at @goNUwhockey

https://twitter.com/gonuwhockey/stat...973956097?s=21

PC tweeted line chart at @ PCWhockey

https://twitter.com/pcwhockey/status...000939009?s=21
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Good stuff right there in those links. Thanks to all who make it easier for those of us who are not technically proficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio View Post
              Pairwise has them at 26th right now - not sure what is happening either but NU seems to be just as vulnerable to a key loss or two as all other teams not named Wisconsin if Muiller is out/hurt.
              Many mentions on the board (various threads) about Northeastern missing Mueller. My opinion is that one of the newest players on the team is pretty solid. I think the team she last played on was pretty good. Oh and she was supposed to be a Captain on that team last year as well. And she had 56 goals and 57 assists on that team over the 102 games she played there. Outside of 4 or 5 teams in the country she would probably be 1st line on all every one of them.

https://cornellbigred.com/sports/wom...ie-mills/54831

And I agree Mueller is special and a difference maker but ignoring the benefit of adding Mills should be significant.

Comment

www.collegehockeynews.com seems to do a pretty decent job with stats. Not sure how well they do “live” yet, but it’s a single place to go to to be able to see player game/season numbers to date as well as schedules, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the link; I'll check it out.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

There is no argument here that Mills is a good player. Makes it even more surprising Northeastern has lost two of their first three.

Comment

Originally posted by BackyardIce View Post
                      www.collegehockeynews.com seems to do a pretty decent job with stats. Not sure how well they do “live” yet, but it’s a single place to go to to be able to see player game/season numbers to date as well as schedules, etc.
                      Fantastic!
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

5-0 Cuse over Union. Shots were 60 to 34. Stream was free. 5 different goal scorers for Cuse.

Comment

Union is going to be in for a tough season

Comment

Not as tough as it will be for RIT. Lindenwood looked respectable last week and think they take 3 of 4 vrs RIT. RIT will be lucky to split with the NEWHA games on the schedule. The Ivys are a complete crapshoot in terms of how good they will be this year so still a chance for Union to pick up a few wins.

Comment

Tough for the CHA in general. Colgate lighting up Syracuse 6-1 after 2.

Comment

I can't see the CHA picking up another team here in the next year - I'd image Penn State has to be actively looking and maybe trying to pull together a "women's big 10" league. Need two schools. Syracuse could be one of those as an associate member and then one more (especially now that the Big 10 and ACC have a 'relationship' at the conference level). Not sure if the ECAC or Hockey East would take on RIT (maybe RIT to the NEWHA). If the "women's big 10" does form then Lindenwood to the WCHA. I'd image Hurst would find their way too. The CHA has got to be really hurting the two "power 5" schools in Penn State and Cuse. If no "women's big 10" then Penn State would find its way to the WCHA with its B1G brethern, RIT still to the NEWHA, Cuse either ECAC but more likely HE (along with other ACC members), Hurst and Lindenwood kind of stuck in this area. Don't think ECAC will accept the travel distance to Hurst and maybe the WCHA throws Lindenwood a lifeline.

Comment

Working...
                                X