No announcement yet.

2021-2022 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that says more about USCHO's schedule than it does about UNH/BU. As far as I can tell, it is missing all conference games. The WCHA has five games on Friday, and it shows the games for UW and SCSU playing out of the league, but is missing BSU @ STU, OSU @ UM, and UMD @ MSU. Or maybe there is some setting that I should click on?

Anyway, what site are people using for a reliable national schedule in the wake of the loss of collegehockeystats.net?
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

https://stats.ncaa.org/season_divisi...&commit=Submit

i use this one but I miss the old site.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
        https://stats.ncaa.org/season_divisi...&commit=Submit

i use this one but I miss the old site.
        Thanks Lindsay!

It looks like it has some flaws (e.g., the St. Thomas team page shows the correct 0-2 record at the top, but the "Season to Date Records" section below shows 0-0 for everything, and I don't know where it is getting the "Streak" values), but it is better than nothing. At least it lists all the games, so I will know what team schedules to check out if I want better info.

Comment

Clarkson is using the NC$$ site stats on its web site and those contain numerous errors. Zeglins goalie stats for game 2 were missing completely as of yesterday. Today the stats have been updated and look correct.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

BC ties PSU 2-1
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              BC ties PSU 2-1
              I'm assuming that Newhook's goal 65 seconds into OT counts as a gamewinner (and it was likely scored using the fun 3-on-3 nonsense that I've come to so love, although that isn't indicated in either box score that I saw). Meaning, the NCAA will view this as a win like any other win. Sorry, I can't keep up with the everchanging OT rules anymore. PSU is getting the edge in PP opportunities early in the season; they likely need to start converting some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                Meaning, the NCAA will view this as a win like any other win. Sorry, I can't keep up with the everchanging OT rules anymore.
                As far as I'm aware OT wins are only 55% of a win now in the RPI.
                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 10-01-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  As far as I'm aware OT wins are only 55% of a win now in the RPI.
                  Is that for real? Maybe I should only watch OT with one eye.

Comment

Quinnipiac up 5-1 on LIU 5 mins into the 2nd. Olivia Mobley and Alexa Hoskin both looking for a hat trick. Sadie Peart with the other Bobcats goal.

Carrigan Umpherville scored the Sharks' lone goal in the first burying the puck on a clever pass from Matilda Bjur. It is the first goal LIU has scored against Quinnipiac in program history.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                      Is that for real? Maybe I should only watch OT with one eye.
                      Now I'm hearing it might be 0.67/0.33. I'll need to look into that.

Comment

BU beat NU 2-1 but the ncaa stats site says final score is 3-1. This is a joke of a way to follow a sport. Tried to look up national scoring stats on my phone can’t do it. Couldn’t tell you whose leading any scoring race.

Teams must tweet out line charts otherwise you won’t know. Neither Hurst or Colgate did that last week.

closest thing to live stats is following Twitter threads, those are out of order though because of how Twitter works.

Wish they could resurrect college hockey stats or sell it or something. It was perfect.

The Hurst win over Franklin Pierce of 9-1 was real. Nice job Hurst tweeting out goal footage. FP previously lost to NU 4-2 and to PW team 3-0. Nice job Hurst, gotta finish it tomorrow.

Comment

RPI leading Union 7-1 after two periods, after having won the series opener yesterday 4-0. Tons more offensive spark evident with this year's version of the Engineers, and solid goaltending.

Comment

(I looked for a BC 2021-22 thread to post this to, but didn't find one (?) )

Daryl Watts got her 250th career point in yesterday's game. I thought BC fans would appreciate seeing what she had to say about it:

"It's a special milestone. I think about all of my linemates, all of my teammates that I've ever played with going back to my freshman year, Caitrin Lonergan, she's an incredible player. Without her I wouldn't be where I am today. Without Sophie Shirley, Brette Pettet, Makenna Newkirk, I could name so many great players that I played with over the years. My teammates here, Brette, Sophie, Mal, Casey, Makenna, they're all incredible and I just feel so fortunate to have played with so many incredible players. Mark, I know I've said this before but I'm just so grateful to be here and to learn from him and Jackie."
                            Last edited by robertearle; 10-10-2021, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Providence blanks Northeastern and not a peep. 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                                Providence blanks Northeastern and not a peep. 3-0.
                                no Mueller yet there right? Still injured post worlds I assume. Is Frankel in net? Who graduated on D that is contributing to this...also the 2-1 loss to BU.

Anyway an interesting plot twist.

Tuesday night game this week, Union at Cuse, and I’m thinking maybe a free stream for those
                                interested

Comment

Working...
                                X