Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    UW 1 UMD 0 after one. Shots 11-7 UW, FO 8-5 UMD. UW PP 1-1 UMD 0-1.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

    Comment


    • #47
      UW 3 UMD 0 After 2. SOG 25-16 UW FO 18-16 UMD PP UW 2-3; UMD 0-1.

      Last update from work LOL. I'll be yanking the travel trailer down the highway in about 45 minutes. Peace out til Sunday.
      Last edited by Timothy A; 10-15-2021, 01:33 PM.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

      Comment


      • #48
        St. Thomas scores halfway through first period. 1 - 0 over St. Cloud. One minute later St. Cloud ties it up. 16 seconds later St. Thomas scores on the rush down ice. 2 - 1 St. Thomas.
        Last edited by Steamboat; 10-15-2021, 03:19 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          After a scoreless 2nd period that was all St. Cloud, they tie the game at 2, and a minute later St. Thomas scores again. After an exciting finish, St. Thomas has won consecutive D1 games.

          Comment


          • #50
            Surprised that Tony T hasn’t posted on yesterday’s UNH game….great game by Boutillier in nets to keep the Wildcats close, even a chance to steal a tie/win…..
            I’m continually amazed at how UNH puts itself behind the 8-ball all the time! Currently, UNH and BU have played 5 games, BU has 11 points, UNH-1! As with most teams, the Wildcats get better as the season progresses, and have done so the past few years….so WHY schedule HE conference games so heavily while the others take time to get their skates underneath themselves? Every year UNH suffers in the standings because they do this to themselves!!
            Yes, they easily could love this by winning these early games but they don’t! So why force the issue when other teams use this time more proficiently……‍♂️

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Steamboat View Post
              After a scoreless 2nd period that was all St. Cloud, they tie the game at 2, and a minute later St. Thomas scores again. After an exciting finish, St. Thomas has won consecutive D1 games.
              This is weird.

              Both the USCHO 'scoreboard' and the WCHA web page show the game as having been a score of 3 to 3. And the box score at WCHA shows the same St Cloud goal twice! SCSA - Ellie Anderson at 13:05 of the third period. And the standings page at WCHA shows it as having been a tie. And the RPI page at USCHO has it as a tie.

              Ooops!

              http://www.wcha.com/box/final/20211015/stc/stt/w/

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                Surprised that Tony T hasn’t posted on yesterday’s UNH game….great game by Boutillier in nets to keep the Wildcats close, even a chance to steal a tie/win…..
                I’m continually amazed at how UNH puts itself behind the 8-ball all the time! Currently, UNH and BU have played 5 games, BU has 11 points, UNH-1! As with most teams, the Wildcats get better as the season progresses, and have done so the past few years….so WHY schedule HE conference games so heavily while the others take time to get their skates underneath themselves? Every year UNH suffers in the standings because they do this to themselves!!
                Yes, they easily could love this by winning these early games but they don’t! So why force the issue when other teams use this time more proficiently……‍♂️
                But back in the day, UNH used to cremate everyone else in HE, so there's that.

                Comment


                • #53
                  10/15/21 Clarkson 2-1 St Lawrence
                  Shots: 28 - 20 Clarkson
                  FO’s: 31 - 22 St Lawrence

                  10/16/21 Clarkson 4-1 St Lawrence
                  Shots: 29 - 18 Clarkson
                  FO’s: 30 - 22 Clarkson
                  (Two ENG’s for Clarkson)


                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                    Surprised that Tony T hasn’t posted on yesterday’s UNH game….great game by Boutillier in nets to keep the Wildcats close, even a chance to steal a tie/win…..
                    I’m continually amazed at how UNH puts itself behind the 8-ball all the time! Currently, UNH and BU have played 5 games, BU has 11 points, UNH-1! As with most teams, the Wildcats get better as the season progresses, and have done so the past few years….so WHY schedule HE conference games so heavily while the others take time to get their skates underneath themselves? Every year UNH suffers in the standings because they do this to themselves!!
                    Yes, they easily could love this by winning these early games but they don’t! So why force the issue when other teams use this time more proficiently……‍♂️
                    Hello from South Carolina! I've been doing about 30 things at once these days between work and traveling and working towards my pilot's license, but still have been able to watch all the games fortunately... Weird year so far. I'd feel worse about the close wins to crap teams if there haven't been weird results to bad teams all over the country. I like getting the wins and I like having one of the best goalies in the country again. If the offense can figure it out we'll make some noise.

                    For the record I think this might be the worst year Hockey East will have ever had when all is said and done. Maine, Merrimack, UNH, Holy Cross... there are some awful teams in the league this season. Maine had two one-goal wins over LIU (ignoring the ENG). Holy Cross just got nuked by Franklin Pierce (??!!). Northeastern looking nothing like the juggernaut they are on paper. BU tying UNH and losing the shootout point...

                    WHEA is there for the taking for BC this year if they can figure it out, but boy what an overstuffed whoopie pie the league schedule is this season. Big yikes.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14


                    Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Can anyone from St. Cloud tell me the attendance for the homecoming game against St. Thomas? WCHA says 0, but we know how accurate they have been. Box score from St. Cloud's website doesn't show attendance. Are they ashamed? It was said to be homecoming, so how many people were in the stands? I am aware that in-person gatherings are still iffy for lots of people, so I am hoping to track attendance and see how the season in going. East coast teams probably couldn't tell if covid was keeping people away or not, but the WCHA should at least be tracking that information.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Great to hear from Tony T….best of luck getting your pilot’s license! You can fly into Pease for the Wildcat games if you’re into futility! Rinkrat890890 remembers the good old days but remember also that McCloskey had us playing a couple of preseason games as well…add to that the talent level was quite a bit higher…..

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                          Great to hear from Tony T….best of luck getting your pilot’s license! You can fly into Pease for the Wildcat games if you’re into futility! Rinkrat890890 remembers the good old days but remember also that McCloskey had us playing a couple of preseason games as well…add to that the talent level was quite a bit higher…..
                          Thanks! I'm picturing us playing Clarkson in the NCAA tournament someday and being able to fly up there instead of driving 6 hours through the mountains! Haha
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14


                          Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Duluth up 2 - 0 over the Badgers after 1 period.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              UMD leads the sinners 2-0 after 1 period. A period that the sinners put up 1 shot on net.
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                                UMD leads the sinners 2-0 after 1 period. A period that the sinners put up 1 shot on net.
                                Could Wisconsin have caught the 1st game good/2nd game bad disease that the Gophers used to have?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X