2021-2022 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
    Holy cross defeats BU 2-0. First time in history according to the p x p guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
      Is the coach skating more than a baker's dozen this time around?
      She’s got 3 good lines and 2 1/2 defensive pairs so I’d have to say yes.

Comment

• After two periods Providence and BC are tied at 1-1.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
          After two periods Providence and BC are tied at 1-1.
          Teams seem pretty evenly matched...

Gotta love bc giving up what I believe was at least a 2 on 0 break and Providence somehow not even getting a shot on goal!
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Goes final...2-1 win for Providence.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
              Goes final...2-1 win for Providence.
              Winning goal scored by Hunter Barnett with 4:20 remaining.

Comment

Winning goal scored by Hunter Barnett with 4:20 remaining.
                Nice rebound goal by PC...Another defensive lapse by bc that led to a 2-1 which PC did not screw up.

Comment

• Maybe Yale is that good...

Up 2-0 over Harvard after the 1st period.

Comment

• Yale's streak of not allowing a goal is over. Yale leads 3-1 after 2 periods

Minnesota leads 4-0 after 1 period. RIT is that bad. You can't let Minnesota's forwards have that much room to operate.

Comment

• Yale finishes it off and wins 3-1 over Harvard.

Minnesota is getting tired of skating around in the RIT zone. Up 7-0 after 2 periods. Nothing good for them playing this game other than developing bad habits.

Comment

• 10-0 final Minnesota over RIT. I think we were on running time in the third period.

Comment

10-0 final Minnesota over RIT. I think we were on running time in the third period.
                          Have to give a lot of credit to the dozens of RIT fans who made the trip out to Minneapolis. Hope they're having a memorable time in the Twin Cities.

Comment

Have to give a lot of credit to the dozens of RIT fans who made the trip out to Minneapolis. Hope they're having a memorable time in the Twin Cities.
                            We wondered about that. RIT fans, or just Minnesota nice?

Comment

Yale finishes it off and wins 3-1 over Harvard.

Minnesota is getting tired of skating around in the RIT zone. Up 7-0 after 2 periods. Nothing good for them playing this game other than developing bad habits.
                              I've always thought in a game where the talent is that out of whack that the better team should take the puck back out of the O zone to their D zone to practice getting through the N zone into the O zone. I hope the 4th line got a lot of ice time.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I've always thought in a game where the talent is that out of whack that the better team should take the puck back out of the O zone to their D zone to practice getting through the N zone into the O zone. I hope the 4th line got a lot of ice time.
                                I remember a game where I believe the Gophers were not allowed to play the puck in the offensive zone in the third period, just dump it in and look busy

I always thought Hannah Brandt was the best player at looking like she was trying her hardest, not making the opponents look bad, and not not scoring!

Comment

Working...
                                X