No announcement yet.

2021-2022 D1 Women's Hockey Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where or how is USCHO getting the scores for the scoreboard page? St. Thomas with a tie, when they won in 3 periods? The Gopher/Beaver score at 3 - 1 when the Beavers had made it 3 - 2? Other games with no score at all? Come on USCHO! People are depending on you for accurate information.

Comment

• Yale 11, opponents 0. Can someone please send me this team's diet over the last few days? I have plans to scale a few peaks.

Comment

• BS 0 WI 0, Curious to see if this has impact on rankings. Any other team that didn't handle business against a non ranked opponent would most definitely see a drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMPTYNETTER View Post
          BS 0 WI 0, Curious to see if this has impact on rankings. Any other team that didn't handle business against a non ranked opponent would most definitely see a drop.
          I'm sure the lead over the #2 team will shrink. But it is still a #2 team that they took 5 of 6 standings points from head-to-head. What would the justification for ranking Ohio State ahead of Wisconsin be?

Comment

• Harvard scores at the very end of the first period to take a 1-0 lead...just seconds after I happened to tune into ESPN+. Beautiful tip-in on a shot from the point.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Second period was all Harvard but the Eagles managed to get a very late period goal to close the gap to within one. Still anybody's ball game, but a bounce here and a bounce there, who knows...

Comment

• Harvard scores on a beautiful setup in the 3rd on the power play to again make it a two goal game. And shortly after they score again to make it 5-2, game over. Very impressive win for the Crimson.

Comment

• Dartmouth defeated Vermont in OT yesterday, now 3-3 on the season. Only 7 wins in the season before last. Interesting program to watch this year, under first year head coach Liz Keady Norton.

Harvard is clearly back in the mix as well. I still can’t believe they have 34 players...

Comment

• BC was not impressive in that Harvard game. Outside of the line with #19, they look very sloppy and are an average team. They get outshot by nearly 2-1 in every game they play.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMPTYNETTER View Post
                      BC was not impressive in that Harvard game. Outside of the line with #19, they look very sloppy and are an average team. They get outshot by nearly 2-1 in every game they play.
                      Is 19 Newhook? Transfers sure did a number on BC.

Comment

• They may get outshot, yes that's true, but they have a goalie that is used to taking a lot of shots and not crumbling, she used to also play for Minn State. Last night was not her night. As far as Harvard, I have been touting KDR and Petrie for four years. KDR is another one that Team Canada slights.

BTW why did Cornell and Syracuse get ppd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post

Is 19 Newhook? Transfers sure did a number on BC.
                          This would probably be better answwered by TTT, but without taking the time to look it up, I think #19 is Bilka and #21 is Newhook?

At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                            BTW why did Cornell and Syracuse get ppd?
                            Shelter in place order due to gunfire near the Cornell campus.

http://dailyorange.com/2021/11/syrac...ell-postponed/
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                              Harvard is clearly back in the mix as well. I still can’t believe they have 34 players...
                              Is the coach skating more than a baker's dozen this time around?

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Holy cross defeats BU 2-0. First time in history according to the p x p guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X