Rule change proposals 2020: "Really?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
    (Unconfirmed but fairly certain) Milica McMillen.
    The site shows Hickel and West as the assistants. I take it this means that Wisniewski's volunteer stint is over (or maybe he plans to help out when he can, as opposed to a more formal role)?

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

(Unconfirmed but fairly certain) Milica McMillen.
      Ah, just another rite of summer....sunburn, buttery salty sweetcorn, lightening bugs and Muzzy switching assistants. LOL.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Ah, just another rite of summer....sunburn, buttery salty sweetcorn, lightening bugs and Muzzy switching assistants. LOL.
        It was pointed out to me that Milica was not present on the OSU bench prior to last season's end. I have no other information on that, but was the reason for the promptness of my previous reply.

Getting back on topic of rule changes, this is not hockey specific, but it's an interesting new "ruling"...

https://www.uscho.com/2020/07/30/nca...tive-purposes/
        Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
        Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
        Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

It was pointed out to me that Milica was not present on the OSU bench prior to last season's end. I have no other information on that, but was the reason for the promptness of my previous reply.
          Now that you say that, the volunteer dude was on the bench for the WI series. I distinctly recall that I was impressed with his wardrobe and I didn't have any issues looking over him like Milica because he isn't 8 feet tall.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
          X