X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by robertearle View Post
    Todd Mileweski reports that Maddi Wheeler is day-to-day - on crutches and in a boot.
    That sucks. Move Woz up to her spot. I'd give her the weekend off and have drake gs and Schneider on the 3rd line. Gotta think big picture.

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    Todd Mileweski reports that Maddi Wheeler is day-to-day - on crutches and in a boot.

Leave a comment:

• robertearle
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

When will the WCHA round 1 tickets go on sale?
    They said something about it over the PA at the end of the game Saturday, but nothing specific, as I recall: "not the final game for the year at LaBahn... ticket announcement coming soon", etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• Cpl37
    replied
    WOW to the rescue............

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Like I said in the OSU thread, I don't have a good feeling about this weekend's games. The 2nd line isn't scoring, the pp isn't either and the transitional D is as leaky as I have EVER seen it. That is not a formala for success against OSU or any opponent they will see in the ncaa's. I don't know if the WOW line can save them.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Like I said in the OSU thread, I don't have a good feeling about this weekend's games. The 2nd line isn't scoring, the pp isn't either and the transitional D is as leaky as I have EVER seen it. That is not a formala for success against OSU or any opponent they will see in the ncaa's. I don't know if the WOW line can save them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X