Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

How dare you question a Coronabro's statistics?

Not "my" statistics; the US Census, and the CDC.

If you have an alternative explanation, I'm all ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
      If you don't want to "start a debate on the numbers" then don't make posts that throw shade on those numbers.
      Questioning a government entity's statistics is a good thing.

At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Questioning a government entity's statistics is a good thing.
        Denying an obvious reality is not.

Comment

• Coincidentally, published just this morning...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...?siteid=yhoof2

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornholio View Post
            Why the sudden shift to cancel football? Easy - liability reasons, in the B1G especially. There is a very public case of an IU player who had covid who now apparently has heart problems. While the NCAA model works very well for the vast majority of student-athletes (and all women players), it apparently is 'unfair' to a handful of football players in P5 programs and if the season continued and more start to have long term health issues after contracting covid, it would be easy pick'ins for any decent lawyer to say the schools put profits over the health of the players. Ripple effect of this will be severe I am afraid for the non-revenue sports and I am hoping there will be a women's hockey season next winter (this year is lost).
            "Corn"....As stated by another poster, it's all about liability. AND, the fact that at least 10 Big10 athletes who came down with Covid, have now been diagnosed with myocarditis, an extremely serious condition of an inflammation of the heart muscle that can lead to strokes and death. Almost all of the Big schools have extremely well respected research hospitals attached to them and, the Big10's health advisory group has some of the absolute best minds regarding Covid in the world. And, those experts have made a recommendation to halt fall sports. This is absolutely and purely, a science based decision. What's really interesting is that you have Nebraska's head football coach threatening to play outside of the Big10 and yet, the Big10's health and safety advisory group is lead by a scientist/doctor from that university's research hospital.

Comment

The allegedly comment was going to produce a defensive response, which like clockwork, it did. How dare you question a Coronabro's statistics?

See there you go...Much like Reddington, you were wasting your time.

FiveHole.....I'll make you a deal, I'll link to at least 5 articles from extremely respected science journals and/or individual scientist/researchers who explain exactly why that, not only is the 160,000 plus deaths accurate but, there's extremely valid evidence and information that actually points to it being significantly under-counted. And, you provide links to at least 5 articles that are written by actual scientists and researchers that are truly respected as experts in a field that directly correlates to Covid 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post

"Corn"....As stated by another poster, it's all about liability. AND, the fact that at least 10 Big10 athletes who came down with Covid, have now been diagnosed with myocarditis, an extremely serious condition of an inflammation of the heart muscle that can lead to strokes and death. Almost all of the Big schools have extremely well respected research hospitals attached to them and, the Big10's health advisory group has some of the absolute best minds regarding Covid in the world. And, those experts have made a recommendation to halt fall sports. This is absolutely and purely, a science based decision. What's really interesting is that you have Nebraska's head football coach threatening to play outside of the Big10 and yet, the Big10's health and safety advisory group is lead by a scientist/doctor from that university's research hospital.
                In a nice bit of "right place, right time" coincidence, the current presidents of Michigan and Michigan State are both medical doctors with specialties in immuninology.

Comment

Not "my" statistics; the US Census, and the CDC.

No you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post

FiveHole.....I'll make you a deal, I'll link to at least 5 articles from extremely respected science journals and/or individual scientist/researchers who explain exactly why that, not only is the 160,000 plus deaths accurate but, there's extremely valid evidence and information that actually points to it being significantly under-counted. And, you provide links to at least 5 articles that are written by actual scientists and researchers that are truly respected as experts in a field that directly correlates to Covid 19.
                    You, as well, are not interested in a deal.

Hey nice job though, on going "really" hard sell on the bit with stuff like extremely respected, extremely valid, and truly respected.

Comment

Denying an obvious reality is not.
                      The deniers telling you you don't listen! Ironic stuff...lol

Comment

No you are not.

Do you have one, or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by KTDC View Post

The deniers telling you you don't listen! Ironic stuff...lol
                          You think Bobby E is willing to listen to someone who has a different view? No think so.

Comment

You think Bobby E is willing to listen to someone who has a different view? No think so.
                            My name is Robert.

Do you, or do you not, have an alternative explanation for the number of 'excess deaths' the US has been seeing since March?

Comment

Do you have one, or not?
                              Again with the disingenuous I'm all ears.

I try a question just to see how much you'll listen

Is there a financial incentive for entities like hospitals to report CCP virus deaths?

Comment

Again with the disingenuous I'm all ears.

I try a question just to see how much you'll listen

Is there a financial incentive for entities like hospitals to report CCP virus deaths?
                                No idea,

Do you, or do you not, have an alternative explanation for the number of 'excess deaths' the US has been seeing since March?

Comment

Working...
                                X