X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, so sad for RIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
      Might this announcement turn out to be a case of bad timing, having been decided just before the announced introduction of the vaccine?
      Probably not - realistically we are still months away from a legitimate vaccine distribution - it certainly will not be readily available in the next few months...
      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
      Men's Frozen Four 2010
      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post

If there's a bright spot for the rest of the CHA, teams will now get a bye week in place of the RIT games, which they weren't getting before in the very condensed schedule.

If there is an NCAA tournament, with only 16 games played, would the rest of the CHA meet the requirements to be eligible? (honestly I'm not sure, but I thought there was a number of games requirement).
        Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
        College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
        Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
        Men's Frozen Four 2010
        Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
        Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by mar7967 View Post

If there is an NCAA tournament, with only 16 games played, would the rest of the CHA meet the requirements to be eligible? (honestly I'm not sure, but I thought there was a number of games requirement).
          I don't see a National Tourney happening this season. If these teams can get any games in I'd consider it a plus to a an otherwise dismal year!

Comment

• Petition for RIT men's appeal. They could use the support and a change would affect the women and probably other programs too.

https://www.change.org/p/rochester-i...-hockey-season

Comment

• Originally posted by EMPTYNETTER View Post

I don't see a National Tourney happening this season. If these teams can get any games in I'd consider it a plus to a an otherwise dismal year!
              I can't see a national tournament happening, either. If they can't allow out-of-conference games, they would have a hard time justifying a tournament with teams from all over the place (Penn State representing the CHA, of course). I imagine the season will end after conference champions are decided.

Comment

• Insightful blog! appreciate the way it is written. Thanks for your thoughts and time in articulating in a well structured manner. Really easy to understand and it is very helpful
                Selenium is a portable framework for testing web applications. Selenium provides a playback tool for authoring functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (Selenium IDE)
                Selenium Training in Velachery
                Selenium Training in Tambaram

Comment

• Originally posted by naksh View Post
                  Insightful blog! appreciate the way it is written. Thanks for your thoughts and time in articulating in a well structured manner. Really easy to understand and it is very helpful
                  Selenium is a portable framework for testing web applications. Selenium provides a playback tool for authoring functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (Selenium IDE)
                  Translation: "spam-spam-sp-sp-sp-spam-spam-spamitty-spam"

Comment

• It is an insightful blog.

Comment

• RIT is now considering reversing its plan to cancel the season: https://ritathletics.com/news/2020/1...ey-update.aspx

Comment

RIT is now considering reversing its plan to cancel the season: https://ritathletics.com/news/2020/1...ey-update.aspx
                        The article says that they are playing, assuming approval by the State of the return to play plan. That is great news for them. Maybe it will spur Union and RPI.

Comment

• So I'm hearing some players on RMU may have Covid. That might mess things up for this weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by gotanytape View Post
                            So I'm hearing some players on RMU may have Covid. That might mess things up for this weekend...
                            Two days before the first series of the season, and not a word from Penn State about it. No word on a schedule, no word on how to watch the games, etc. In fact, since the Hockey Commissioner's Association announced a delay to the start of the season over two months ago, Penn State hasn't said anything about 2020-21. How about an interview with Kampersal and ask how the schedule is going? How about telling fans how to watch games this season, if they won't be allowed inside Pegula Ice Arena? Or will they be allowed into the arena? Anything would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotanytape View Post
                              So I'm hearing some players on RMU may have Covid. That might mess things up for this weekend...
                              There has never been a more day to day season than this one. I really don’t know what to expect. Perhaps they will play without those players.

Comment

Two days before the first series of the season, and not a word from Penn State about it. No word on a schedule, no word on how to watch the games, etc. In fact, since the Hockey Commissioner's Association announced a delay to the start of the season over two months ago, Penn State hasn't said anything about 2020-21. How about an interview with Kampersal and ask how the schedule is going? How about telling fans how to watch games this season, if they won't be allowed inside Pegula Ice Arena? Or will they be allowed into the arena? Anything would be nice.
                                Yes, Hurst’s site is the same. I was wondering if there were layoffs at the SID departments, or if they’ve given up trying to share info when things are so day to day. The league should be updating their site though with basic info like a composite schedule and I don’t think they’ve even done that.

Comment

Working...
                                X