X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTOWN
    replied
    Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    Surgery successful and home Monday morning 2 days ahead of schedule. Was told most don't rebound that quickly. Will know in a week if chemo required. On a positive note, being at home recovering means I won't miss a game of the Women's Worlds.
    Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the well wishes and prayers!
    Great to hear!

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied
    Surgery successful and home Monday morning 2 days ahead of schedule. Was told most don't rebound that quickly. Will know in a week if chemo required. On a positive note, being at home recovering means I won't miss a game of the Women's Worlds.
    Very happy for you and thank you for giving us an update on how things went with the surgery.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Smileyface.

Leave a comment:

• Lindsay
    replied
    here’s hoping Maltais and Spooner light it up.
    ;-)

Brief thread Jack - Canada’s jerseys that they are showing on their Instagram are gorgeous. Hope they wear them in some of the games.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

Echoing the same thoughts for the surgery Hockeybuckeye will go through tomorrow...
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Make it one more.
    Thanks! (Thumbs up)

Leave a comment:

• D2D
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

Echoing the same thoughts for the surgery Hockeybuckeye will go through tomorrow...
    Make it one more.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHoleFrenzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
    just want to say good luck tomorrow buckeye!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by Lindsay View Post

Was thinking about 13 and women’s hockey.... it’s the jersey number worn by both Julie Chu and Caroline Oeullette, a couple of greats. Not bad company :-)
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Former Ohio State player Emma (Laaksonen) Terho Elected Chair of IOC Athletes’ Commission

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/w-hockey/

Leave a comment:

• Lindsay
    replied
    Players going to National Team development.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/buckey...mer-festivals/
    Seven players! Whew, those are approaching Minnesota and Wisco numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Lindsay
    replied
    Guess what? Found out my surgery is scheduled for the 13th hour of Friday the 13th!
    Good thing for me hockey players and their fans aren't superstitious, right?
    Again, thanks to all for the prayers & well wishes!
    Was thinking about 13 and women’s hockey.... it’s the jersey number worn by both Julie Chu and Caroline Oeullette, a couple of greats. Not bad company :-)

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Players going to National Team development.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/buckey...mer-festivals/

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    Guess what? Found out my surgery is scheduled for the 13th hour of Friday the 13th!
    Good thing for me hockey players and their fans aren't superstitious, right?
    Again, thanks to all for the prayers & well wishes!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X