Ohio State Buckeyes 2021-2022 ... Destination: Happy Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

Echoing the same thoughts for the surgery Hockeybuckeye will go through tomorrow...
    Thanks!

Comment

Surgery successful and home Monday morning 2 days ahead of schedule. Was told most don't rebound that quickly. Will know in a week if chemo required. On a positive note, being at home recovering means I won't miss a game of the Women's Worlds.
      Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the well wishes and prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Surgery successful and home Monday morning 2 days ahead of schedule. Was told most don't rebound that quickly. Will know in a week if chemo required. On a positive note, being at home recovering means I won't miss a game of the Women's Worlds.
        here’s hoping Maltais and Spooner light it up.
        ;-)

Brief thread Jack - Canada’s jerseys that they are showing on their Instagram are gorgeous. Hope they wear them in some of the games.

Comment

Smileyface.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Very happy for you and thank you for giving us an update on how things went with the surgery.
            Gopher Women's Hockey...Who stays and who goes? Evidently everyone stays but #16.

Comment

Great to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybuckeye View Post
                surgery successful and home monday morning 2 days ahead of schedule. Was told most don't rebound that quickly. Will know in a week if chemo required. On a positive note, being at home recovering means i won't miss a game of the women's worlds.
                whooooo whooooo (from all of clarkson nation)
                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

BTW, I actually DID have a great view of The Horseshoe from my room on the 12th floor of The James and watched the marching band drill on their practice field as well! (Smiley face)

Comment

Glad to hear this, Hockeybuckeye! We're watching USA vs Switzerland on the NHL Channel now. Hope you are enjoying it!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post

Glad to hear this, Hockeybuckeye! We're watching USA vs Switzerland on the NHL Channel now. Hope you are enjoying it!
                      Indeed I did. Especially how Brandli held the USA scoring juggernaut at bay with the exception of the three times her defense let them free on her doorstep.
                      If she shines like this during the upcoming collegiate season things look bright for Ohio State!

Comment

Indeed I did. Especially how Brandli held the USA scoring juggernaut at bay with the exception of the three times her defense let them free on her doorstep.
                        If she shines like this during the upcoming collegiate season things look bright for Ohio State!
                        I thought Andrea was brilliant last night and cannot wait to see her back in Scarlet & Gray!

Comment

Looks like Ohio State now requires Covid vaccinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                            Looks like Ohio State now requires Covid vaccinations.
                            Saw that...Wonder how that is going to work for Hartmetz who transferred from bc because of a mandate?

Brandli not as sharp against Canada today.
                            Gopher Women's Hockey...Who stays and who goes? Evidently everyone stays but #16.

Comment

It'll sure be interesting. I know BC was very strict in granting exemptions; it's possible she could get one at OSU when she couldn't at BC.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

There's a bill in committee in the Ohio Legislature on banning vaccination mandates in all of Ohio but it just stalled.

Comment

Working...
                                X