Transfer Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleIXHockey View Post
    Giguère joins UMD possibly making them favorites over Minnesota and Ohio State.

https://umdbulldogs.com/news/2021/5/...-transfer.aspx
    I'm not buying......
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I'm not buying......
      Does that mean you are in stage one of grief?

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
        Judging from Tim's use of the term "irregardless", (see Badgers thread, post 714), I'd say he was in a state of redundancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
          Dreams of a Watts 2.0 shattered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steamboat View Post
            Judging from Tim's use of the term "irregardless", (see Badgers thread, post 714), I'd say he was in a state of redundancy.
            Yeah, my brain struggles with redundant terms once and a while. So watts you are saying me thinking "I killed that ugly worthless piece of crap rodent gopher dead" has 5, (maybe 6 depending on your state vocabulary) redundancies in it, correct? I just want to make sure I'm getting your concept right.

Comment

Yeah, my brain struggles with redundant terms once and a while...
              Once IN a while.

Yeah. I went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lurky McLurkface View Post
                Once IN a while. Yeah. I went there.
                Fine. Yall want me to go way. Sea ya.

Comment

Yeah, my brain struggles with redundant terms once and a while....
                  I realize that there are no educational prerequisites for being a follower of college hockey, but.....one can wonder.

Comment

Fine. Yall want me to go way. Sea ya.
                    I don't want you to go away...I seh watt you did there.

Disclaimer on the following link. I am just the messenger of this and take no stance on the content of said link.

So Timothy A...Here is a link that you might get a kick out of the domain name that is used.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/
                    Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 05-27-2021, 03:58 PM.
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steamboat View Post
                      I realize that there are no educational prerequisites for being a follower of college hockey, but.....one can wonder.
                      I too am shocked that people from MN have figured out how to get on here. Amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                        I don't want you to go away...I seh watt you did there.

Disclaimer on the following link. I am just the messenger of this and take no stance on the content of said link.

So Timothy A...Here is a link that you might get a kick out of the domain name that is used.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/
                        Watts a horrible use of Watts. She should trademark her name and sue them. I may trademark her name and sue them.

Comment

• Templemen, Curlett and Kirk to Ohio State from RMU
                          Forward
                          D
                          Goalie

Comment

• Originally posted by zambonidriver View Post
                            Templemen, Curlett and Kirk to Ohio State from RMU
                            Forward
                            D
                            Goalie
                            Muzzy's gonna turn the whole roster over and dump all the recruits for the next 2 years LOL. And people were poking at MJ for picking players up. This sure will be used against her on the recruiting trail. And now St. Thomas is a real threat to OSU the JJ here.

Comment

Muzzy's gonna turn the whole roster over and dump all the recruits for the next 2 years LOL. And people were poking at MJ for picking players up. This sure will be used against her on the recruiting trail. And now St. Thomas is a real threat to OSU the JJ here.
                              Rather like a Major League Baseball team trading a bunch of prospects at the trading deadline in exchange for a "one year rental" player who's about to become a free agent. Mortgaging the future in exchange for a chance to make the World Series now. It rarely turns out well.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post

Rather like a Major League Baseball team trading a bunch of prospects at the trading deadline in exchange for a "one year rental" player who's about to become a free agent. Mortgaging the future in exchange for a chance to make the World Series now. It rarely turns out well.
                                Kind of reminds me of all the trades the Blue Jackets did two years ago at the deadline for all those top end free agents and after the season none stuck around leaving them with a neutered team. Hope it doesn't blow up in Muzzy's face like that. She's kind of giving me the kid in a candy shop impression where she can't help herself or make up her mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X