Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

    Here's my question as I haven't had time to research it personally. If the seniors can return for next season to play if they want and the coach still wants them has the NCAA waived the roster limits or do the incoming freshmen get told to wait a year before coming in? Add the transfer portal players who a coach can't resist to grab and it looks like a slow motion train wreck to me.
    I'm pretty positive roster limits were lifted. I've heard of some team (can't remember if women or men) having like 35 players.

    It is definitely a slow motion train wreck lol
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14


    Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by TitleIXHockey View Post

      the article says fiancee and makes no mention of a boyfriend.

      Giguere [sic], who turns 24 on May 8, has been engaged since last season and her fiancee [sic] lives near the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, so entering the transfer portal could be a way for her to play her final season closer to where she lives.
      My mistake on the gender of the fiancee. But the point of the post was that Giguere could play at either Duluth or Minnesota and be more-or-less equally close to the border town in question.

      Comment


      • #78
        Former WI D Teagan Grant has landed in Muzzinatorland. With Greig in Colgate, I wonder who the 3rd player from WI is that T3 said was in the portal.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Giguere's Fiance lives 80 miles from Duluth according to the Watertown NY Paper. So you can guess where she may end up.
          Madison in practically in Superior WI, which is practically in Duluth, but in a Superior State. Just hop on 94>53 and she'll be there in a couple hours if I loan her my Mustang.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

            From what I was told it is 5 Clarkson women in the portal
            So with Giguere and Bernard that leaves 3 more.

            Comment


            • #81
              Rumor has it two clarkson players headed to Penn State.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by zambonidriver View Post
                Rumor has it two clarkson players headed to Penn State.
                I doubt any Clarkson players are heading to PSU, as Bernard and Giguere have already landed. Sure would be nice if PSU could indeed land one or two solid D and another point producer to help fortify Zanon and Heising.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by emptynetter View Post
                  i doubt any clarkson players are heading to psu, as giguere has already landed. .
                  where?
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                    where?
                    Really! Emptynetter make a comment that Giguere has landed and then walks away? News like that is supposed to be shared unless it's a late April Fools and he's just jerking us.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Rightnut View Post

                      So with Giguere and Bernard that leaves 3 more.
                      On the Clarkson Roundtable, Kristy Pidgeon to Mercyhurst for a grad year.
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                        Really! Emptynetter make a comment that Giguere has landed and then walks away? News like that is supposed to be shared unless it's a late April Fools and he's just jerking us.
                        Not cool.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by EMPTYNETTER View Post

                          I doubt any Clarkson players are heading to PSU, as Bernard and Giguere have already landed. Sure would be nice if PSU could indeed land one or two solid D and another point producer to help fortify Zanon and Heising.
                          So you are just going to leave us hanging?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Can anyone access the portal and share any concrete info? Rumor is there are more to come form the WCHA....

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by agfire View Post
                              Can anyone access the portal and share any concrete info? Rumor is there are more to come form the WCHA....
                              We wish! Only coaches and school administrators and the NCAA have access to the portal.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post

                                We wish! Only coaches and school administrators and the NCAA have access to the portal.
                                Ha, we all know coaches read these posts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X