No announcement yet.

Transfer Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw on twitter Norton from UMD in portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
      Wanting to play field hockey as well as ice hockey makes more sense to me than any "rumors" of "being asked", etc etc.
      The field hockey season runs through October, or into November, depending on how far into the NCAA tournament one gets.
      Adding, six B1G teams made last year's NCAA field hockey tournament, but Ohio State was not one of them... but none of those have ice hockey. Looking at won-loss records, Ohio State's field hockey team was frankly not very good.
      I'm not sure I'm buying this field hockey thing. 1) It will interfere with hockey early in the season and preseason training. Does anyone think Muzzy will tolerate any commitment to hockey that is less than 101%? 2) Injury risk. Web is a hockey Olympic hopeful, why would she jeopardize her health for hockey when that is the ticket to glory, not field hockey.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• If her goal is the Olympics and she has been blocked by USA Hockey, that could make sense as maybe she has a path forward in Field Hockey.

Comment

• I disagree with Tim A; Muzzy will do anything to win. Every stanley cup champ for years brought in players at trade deadline to win cup. Muzzy can bring Webster in late season. Maybe she is not a top 6 forward but what team wouldnt want her on 3rd line? I also understand that she was top Field Hockey recruit in the country at her birth year and was a 3 time max field hockey top 5 player national player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddington View Post
            If her goal is the Olympics and she has been blocked by USA Hockey, that could make sense as maybe she has a path forward in Field Hockey.
            Blocked by depth or blocked by dislike like Watts? Team USA has to get younger at some point.

Comment

• Word on the Clarkson Roundtable is the Fighting Nurses are getting one of the WCHA Goalies in the portal as well as one ECAC Forward.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
                Word on the Clarkson Roundtable is the Fighting Nurses are getting one of the WCHA Goalies in the portal as well as one ECAC Forward.
                Are there others besides Jojo Chobak (Duluth)?
                Last edited by robertearle; 05-02-2022, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
                  Word on the Clarkson Roundtable is the Fighting Nurses are getting one of the WCHA Goalies in the portal as well as one ECAC Forward.
                  Darcie Lappan from Colgate.

Comment

Could Braendli be in the mix? Or has she committed elsewhere?

Also FWIW, It is speculated on GPL, that Dominique Petrie could be headed to the fighting nurses.
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I think i got them all
                      Skylee Hughes St. Cloud State University Goalie
                      Karlie Ries St. Cloud State University Goalie
                      Andrea Braendli The Ohio State University Goalie
                      Jojo Chobak University of Minnesota Duluth Goalie
                      Holly Gruber University of Minnesota Duluth Goalie

Comment

• Holly Gruber transferring to Clarkson according to a poster on the Clarkson Roundtable.
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• The suspense is killing me......

Comment

• Rachel Weiss PSU --> Providence via Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdb8e8LJ..._web_copy_link
                            Jess Ciarrocchi PSU --> Brown via Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdejWZ9J..._web_copy_link

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              The suspense is killing me......
                              And so, you will be dead. We'll be down to 16. I'm sure FHF will pen you a thinner-themed epitaph.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                                And so, you will be dead. We'll be down to 16. I'm sure FHF will pen you a thinner-themed epitaph.
                                Stop it! You're killing me!

Comment

Working...
                                X