Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Girls High School Hockey 2020-21 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    This is a college hockey thread, why are folks posting about high school hockey on here?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by EMPTYNETTER View Post
      This is a college hockey thread, why are folks posting about high school hockey on here?
      There is a direct line from high school to college. Many of us are looking at the players who will comprise future lines at our favorite teams. With Minnesota sending players all over the country, a thread on Minnesota high school players is a welcome and necessary read.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by EMPTYNETTER View Post
        This is a college hockey thread, why are folks posting about high school hockey on here?
        There are also threads discussing women's professional and Olympic teams and players, most of which are comprised of former collegians.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Steamboat View Post
          There is a direct line from high school to college. Many of us are looking at the players who will comprise future lines at our favorite teams. With Minnesota sending players all over the country, a thread on Minnesota high school players is a welcome and necessary read.
          Yeah, MN HS hockey feeds just about every team in the NCAA (other than Clarkson smileyface), a very pertinent thread.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

          Comment


          • #35
            Some of you were nice enough to answer the question that was asked. It really wasn't necessary to do that as it should be obvious as to why a thread on Minnesota Girls High School hockey is relevant to the College Women's Hockey forum.
            “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
              Some of you were nice enough to answer the question that was asked. It really wasn't necessary to do that as it should be obvious as to why a thread on Minnesota Girls High School hockey is relevant to the College Women's Hockey forum.
              Some of us don't know when to shut up, LOL. How is/did the school with the 3 sisters on the same line do?
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                Some of us don't know when to shut up, LOL. How is/did the school with the 3 sisters on the same line do?
                Apple Valley made the Section 3AA finals and lost to Eastview so they were one game away from making the state tournament. Not being able to go to watch high school games for over a year now has been a bummer. Looking forward to being able to attend high school games again, whenever that is, as there are some intriguing young players like the two younger Moran sisters from Apple Valley.
                Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 04-06-2021, 04:07 PM.
                “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

                Comment

                Working...
                X