Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Women's Hockey 2020-2021 (Or However Long This Lasts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    All I can say is no matter what BC does, you'd better hope Providence doesn't win their game... I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever stop talking about it on this forum, ever lol
    If that keeps you active in this forum, that would be the only positive for sure. We need some T3 juice in here to liven things up. My posts would be incoherent for days until the thinner wears off.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I saw the Q&A TTT had with Mr.PGB and thought it was very good and Mr.PGB was spot on in his analysis of the Buckeyes.

Comment

And Daryl Watts wins the national title for BC! Oh wait that was just a dream. Sure seemed like all her teammates and coaches love her. She made a point to say she had the best coaching staff in the country.

Comment

From the folks that do the Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair videos. Something bc related...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfNM_CDQcS0
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Hahaha omg great stuff
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
            X