Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double Eagle View Post
    https://uvmathletics.com/news/2020/1...cember-18.aspx

Hope the rest of the schools make a decision based on how their team has been handling the requirements and not punish them for issues going on in other parts of the school or community like UVM has chosen to do.

Not good...this is potentially a bad sign for the school to as you said, "punish" kids who have been busting their butts and making sacrifices to stay away from covid spreading situations. I hope for the other 8 schools sake that administrators dont ruin this for the kids that have been working (not on the ice but EVERYWHERE else) all semester to this point to have some part of a season and then allow Vermont to get going again in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by used2lurk View Post

Not good...this is potentially a bad sign for the school to as you said, "punish" kids who have been busting their butts and making sacrifices to stay away from covid spreading situations. I hope for the other 8 schools sake that administrators dont ruin this for the kids that have been working (not on the ice but EVERYWHERE else) all semester to this point to have some part of a season and then allow Vermont to get going again in a couple of weeks.
      9 schools... And I think you might see not only the school administrators doing this but the politicians as well. Poor kids for sure, but safety first!

Comment

Had a chat with Coach Crowley with a big COVID focus to the interview (uh, obviously): https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ey-hockey-east
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
        X