Don't like this new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't like this new look

I'm sure I'll get used to it but I don't like the new look of this fan forum. I anticipate many will say it's more functional or user friendly or whatever but I just don't like it.

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
    I'm sure I'll get used to it but I don't like the new look of this fan forum. I anticipate many will say it's more functional or user friendly or whatever but I just don't like it.
    I have to say I'm with you on that. I never like when something familiar gets changed so drastically, without explanation. What was so wrong with the old forum?

Comment

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of change so I don't care for it either...
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

It's fine but HOW DO I NEG REP PEOPLE?? That's the important question!
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          It's fine but HOW DO I NEG REP PEOPLE?? That's the important question!
          This is America! When is the last time that two people disagreed about something? I'm sure that just using the "Like" button will work out just fine.

"... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
            This is America! When is the last time that two people disagreed about something? I'm sure that just using the "Like" button will work out just fine.
            I like the "like" button. The +/- repping is for middle schoolers.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

How do you get the posts to show the most recent at the top and older below?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                How do you get the posts to show the most recent at the top and older below?
                I figured it out.

Comment

Seriously hate it. Maybe i'll get used to it.
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I figured it out.
                    Please tell

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post

Please tell
                      When you are in the Fan Forum at the Top of the page Upper Right Click on your User Name (To the Right of Notifications), then Account, User Settings, Scroll down to Conversation Detail Options and click on Display Mode: Latest Activity then scroll to the bottom and click on Save Changes. Conversation Detail Options is where you can also Show Avatars and Edit Post Signatures.
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Thank you! It would have taken me forever to figure it out on my own!

Comment

Not saying I like it better than the old format, but the new format is much more palatable on an actual computer than on a smartphone.
                          Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                          Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                          Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

When you are in the Fan Forum at the Top of the page Upper Right Click on your User Name (To the Right of Notifications), then Account, User Settings, Scroll down to Conversation Detail Options and click on Display Mode: Latest Activity then scroll to the bottom and click on Save Changes. Conversation Detail Options is where you can also Show Avatars and Edit Post Signatures.
                            Thanks - I would never have figured that out!

Comment

I like the "like" button. The +/- repping is for middle schoolers.
                              Well the ads sure aren't! :eek!:

Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X