No announcement yet.

Don't like this new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need more ads! Too bad the ridiculous amount of ads here isn't as entertaining as more cowbell!

https://youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s

Comment

https://adblockplus.org/

Comment

Please tell me how I can give USCHO some money and make all the ads disappear. Wasn't USCHO Extra supposed to do that? Why did that go away?
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
          Please tell me how I can give USCHO some money and make all the ads disappear. Wasn't USCHO Extra supposed to do that? Why did that go away?
          No need to give USCHO money...You can add an extension to your browser. Lurky referenced Ad Block Plus above which is very good. I am using uBlock Origin which does the job as well.
          “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
            I think we need more ads! Too bad the ridiculous amount of ads here isn't as entertaining as more cowbell!

https://youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s
            I love the ads. I just got a new mega low mortgage, I bought my wife some nice shoes and I got a new wallet. This is better than Amazon!
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

No need to give USCHO money...You can add an extension to your browser. Lurky referenced Ad Block Plus above which is very good. I am using uBlock Origin which does the job as well.
              I'm aware that I can do that (and I expect that the PiHole I'm putting in this weekend will do it for me). I choose not to if I don't have to. I wrote for USCHO nearly 20 years ago and still want them to succeed.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                I choose not to if I don't have to. GFM
                Certainly can respect that...

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I like the "like" button. The +/- repping is for middle schoolers.
                  But you could make little comments to each other like a PM and now .... on the other hand Hoven is selling mortgages in every one of his posts.

Comment

I'm getting bombarded by ads telling me to stop using toilet paper and there's a pic of someone's legs sitting on a toilet holding something that looks a lot like the sprayer hose and nozzle in my kitchen sink!

Comment

Working...
                    X