Maine Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey

Congrats Maine on another strong season....well played!

Comment

• Oh well. Good season Blackbears! Really tried hard down the stretch! Mainers are proud of you all.

Comment

Maine had first goal. Ida from Ida. What are the chances of that. Northeastern is a good team and it looks like Fontaine had a real nice game. I think a nice year compared to last year for Maine.

Comment

Sorry Black, just saw your question...I was giving credit to Billie Jean King’s quote

Comment

NU has more depth than Maine and eventually wore Maine down. Maine had a good season but still looking for their first semi-final win. Congratulations to NU. I didn't think the announcers were that bad.

Comment

Well now that we are into the Covid-19 life changing times....when or if hockey will be played next fall/winter...anyone know who Maine is bringing in to compete with Loryln Porter in net..? I would think that they have two coming in as Porter is a Senior this season.

Comment

according to College Hockey Commitments.com.....Anna LaRose (Minnesota) and Jordan Mattison (Canada) both will be freshman

Comment

Originally posted by WJETSFAN1 View Post
                  according to College Hockey Commitments.com.....Anna LaRose (Minnesota) and Jordan Mattison (Canada) both will be freshman
                  Thank you for the info and site...stay healthy.

Comment

Tereza Vasianova was Drafted by the WNHL's Boston Pride.

Comment

Congratulations to Carly Jackson! #3 pick overall by the Buffalo Beauts.

Comment

• Nice start to the season against Holy Cross. Porter looked good in goal. Coach's poll has them finishing 7th in Hockey East. They might be better than that.

Comment

• Nice season for the women. A tough 2-1 OT loss in the semis.

Comment

• PC defeated Maine, 1-0. The 2-1 final was the score of Northeastern over UConn.
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              PC defeated Maine, 1-0. The 2-1 final was the score of Northeastern over UConn.
                              Right you are. Got the scores mixed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X