No announcement yet.

Maine Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunker down and let your skates do the talking.

Comment

• It is a goal!

Comment

• You have been there before girls. Tomorrow comes. Rest. Drink electrolytes. Hammer tomorrow!

Comment

• Re: Maine Hockey

WELL DONE!l!!
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            WELL DONE!l!!
            Were there any results tonight that weren't on your wish list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
              NU I guess but that was always a pipe dream. Other than that, couldn't have gone much better than it did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                Girls gave it there all. Though I think refs let a lot of ruff stuff go. Tomorrow our coach has to play lower lines and have a defensive approach. Then sic the top lines on BU. He mostly played top two lines and double shifted them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  Girls gave it there all. Though I think refs let a lot of ruff stuff go. Tomorrow our coach has to play lower lines and have a defensive approach. Then sic the top lines on BU. He mostly played top two lines and double shifted them.
                  Sooo happy.. and showed my youngest which is a girl. She thought it was amazing. I need to get her on skates. She likes goalie Jackson.

Comment

Sooo happy.. and showed my youngest which is a girl. She thought it was amazing. I need to get her on skates. She likes goalie Jackson.
                    So far so good. Maine up 1-0 on a power play goal off a nice center pass to a streaking Kuapolla down the slot. She beat the goalie up his stick side I believe.

Comment

So far so good. Maine up 1-0 on a power play goal off a nice center pass to a streaking Kuapolla down the slot. She beat the goalie up his stick side I believe.
                      Maine 2-0 headed into the third. Vanisova took it coast to coast and sniped it high glove side. Got twenty minutes of high effort left. Let’s hope they hang on.

Comment

Maine 2-0 headed into the third. Vanisova took it coast to coast and sniped it high glove side. Got twenty minutes of high effort left. Let’s hope they hang on.
                        Maine holds on to sweep BU and head to the semis in Boston! Wahoooo! Way to go girls. Jackson was solid all weekend. Vanisova was outstanding.

Comment

I love you

Comment

• Highlights...

https://youtu.be/gNB1cUyyp_Q

Comment

This team played with grit and their hearts. Congrats to the team and the coaches! Now set the sights on an NCAA bid. No one will want to play them next week as they are the hot team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBwhockey View Post
                                This team played with grit and their hearts. Congrats to the team and the coaches! Now set the sights on an NCAA bid. No one will want to play them next week as they are the hot team.
                                The game is Saturday at noon on NesnPlus.

If anyone is going it is at Merrimack College.

Comment

Working...
                                X