X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U18 roster

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
    Would there not be four lines ?
    I suppose...kinda hard to tell as they both seem to juggle. Special teams were out there a lot in the first and third.

Comment

I was told that two players were hurt during the game, one off a shot to the ankle, another with a "lower body injury" and that there was a bit of juggling of lines. Also, due to the large number of powerplays during the third there was a shortening of the bench effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
        I was told that two players were hurt during the game, one off a shot to the ankle, another with a "lower body injury" and that there was a bit of juggling of lines. Also, due to the large number of powerplays during the third there was a shortening of the bench effect.
        I suspect some players from both camps will be a little sore this a.m. It was a physical tilt and for the most part the ref's let it go. Plenty of net crashing and body checks along the wall and end boards. At one point in the third a few fists were flying and a pushing match ensued after a scrum in the Canadian crease.

This rivalry is just starting to heat up....and I would submit that the Canadian loss in their own barn will have them seeking some revenge come Wednesday evening.

Comment

Does anyone have an update from tonight's game?

Comment

I heard through the grapevine that captains for the US team were announced but didn't catch who they were. Anyone have input?

Comment

Originally posted by justanotherfan View Post
              Does anyone have an update from tonight's game?
              Hasn't started yet, but hopefully we will start to see updates as the game plays on!!

Comment

seems like usa special teams getting a lot of action. Does anyone know who they are?

Comment

What happened to the third goalie that was listed on the USA U18 roster?

Comment

Originally posted by fireandice View Post
                    What happened to the third goalie that was listed on the USA U18 roster?
                    The original roster (when three goalies were listed) was a preliminary roster and it said that only two of the three goalies would make the final roster for the 3 game series in Calgary.

Comment

Working...
                    X