Coaching Changes - 2011 Offseason Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    My bet, someone off the Wayne State staff. Nicolette Frank would be amazing.
    I agree....Nicolette would/should be a very strong candidate. I think she'd bring a lot of what the BullDogs are looking for in a Head Coach.

Comment

• Re: Coaching Changes - 2011 Offseason Edition

Heard that Tracey will be staying with the program just stepping down as a coach. Reduced travel obligations and a much more predictable schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBart View Post
        Which Assistant Coach at Princeton is leaving/has left?
        It turns out its Jessica Link. Don't know the circumstances, but her replacement is Cara Gardner Morey: http://www.goprincetontigers.com/Vie...CLID=205178186

Comment

Anybody know who the new Castleton State coach is? The job has been vacant since April 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by cooperalls View Post
            Anybody know who the new Castleton State coach is? The job has been vacant since April 1st?
            There was a rumor circulating the rinks that they hired someone who worked at a car dealership in Rutland. Haven't seen any kind of independent confirmation of this...but given the level (or lack of) support provided to their program, it sadly wouldn't shock me

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
              Paul Colontino would be my Google-fueled guess. Or staying in the USCHO domain it looks very similar.
              No problem. Move up Coach Goulet to Associate HC.
              http://hurstathletics.com/news/2011/...630111304.aspx
              And as the poster on the Brown Bears blog says - the new Laker assistant coach may rhyme with Schmelaney Schmollins.

Last edited by sd2011; 07-10-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

from SNC SID:

DE PERE - Keeta Koalska has been named an assistant coach for the women's ice hockey program, St. Norbert College head coach Rob Morgan has announced.

Koalska played three years of hockey at the NCAA Division I level, including one year at Bemidji State University and the last two at Syracuse University.

"Keeta is going to be a great fit with our hockey program," Morgan said. "She has a great personality, she's an excellent communicator and she fully understands what is necessary to successfully combine academics with athletics."

In 48 career collegiate games, Koalska scored three goals and four assists for seven points. The Forest Lake, Minn., native bypassed her senior year of ice hockey at Syracuse to study abroad in Latin America. A graduate of Syracuse with a double major in international relations and Spanish, upon her return to campus she served as co-coach of the women's club ice hockey team.
                St. Norbert College Green Knights
                NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                ---
                SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GoBullDogsGo View Post
                  My apologies in advance if this has already been discussed but has there been a decision on who the new Adrian BullDog Head Coach is yet?
                  chad davis

Comment

Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
                    There was a rumor circulating the rinks that they hired someone who worked at a car dealership in Rutland. Haven't seen any kind of independent confirmation of this...but given the level (or lack of) support provided to their program, it sadly wouldn't shock me
                    Heard this too. BUT, rumor is that Bill Bowes...Holy Cross Asst.....was seen at NAHA Tournament this weekend and was recruiting as the new Castleton coach. Could he be the used car salesman......well.....perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar View Post
                      Heard this too. BUT, rumor is that Bill Bowes...Holy Cross Asst.....was seen at NAHA Tournament this weekend and was recruiting as the new Castleton coach. Could he be the used car salesman......well.....perhaps.
                      that would be a better decision for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
                        that would be a better decision for sure.
                        Guys...my daughter played last year for Castleton and she was told that Bill Bowes from Holy Cross will be the coach. As for the car dealer coach that was the assistant coach Joe Ferrara. The girls are very excited for next year. There is a lot of support and commitment from the school and the city of Rutland. Untapped potential as a program. Go Spartans!

Comment

Has anyone heard who will be taking the Head Job at Brown.
                          It is the beginning of August.

Are there any rumours as to where Jim fetter will land?

What other coaching vacancies are still open, and unfilled.

Comment

I thought it was Jody McKenna? Wasn't it already announced?

Comment

look for fetter to end up as an assistant at a WCHA school

Comment

• Originally posted by rinkrat890890 View Post
                                I thought it was Jody McKenna? Wasn't it already announced?
                                Lots of speculation. No announcement.

Comment

Working...
                                X