Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Bears and Sioux do it again. Sat 10/23/10

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Oh no, it wasn't deserved tonight. He did nothing wrong. But last night it was fully deserved. You weren't paying attention if you don't think it was.
    Don't get me wrong - I didn't even follow the conversation between you guys and the ECACHL Writer last night. From what little I followed, it did seem like he egged you guys on a little bit and when poke the tiger with the stick, you expect to get bitten.

I just tend to think that wishing death upon someone with no indication it's a joke is a bit much for a blog about a single college hockey game.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Adam
    UMaine '03
    GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by BCoolie2k5 View Post
      I really hope the rest of the UND fans aren't like you. You take what should be some innocent banter among hockey fans and find a way to cross a line.
      Exactly, everyone on here should compliment one another and give eachother virtual reach-arounds when we are sad that our team is sucking.
      *****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ksnesyt_Tx8/ScUg2NOOVPI/AAAAAAAAAAM/1E1uY2cE8sk/s400/internet_serious_business.jpg******
      Last edited by Yager; 10-23-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
        my only regret is that this couldn't have been Minnesota instead.
        Beating them won't help your pairwise rating nearly as much. In fact, I expect MN's opponents to all have asterisks next to their RPIs at season's end.

Comment

Dirty is just such a dick
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
          X