Where's the SCSU/Mankato Game 3 Score Thread? Oh, here it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the SCSU/Mankato Game 3 Score Thread? Oh, here it is

Underway in the first period. Cook and Lee in net.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Re: Where's the SCSU/Mankato Game 3 Score Thread? Oh, here it is

I thought maybe I was just blind and couldn't find it myself.

No score so far in the 1st.

Comment

1 0 Fighting Sioux in grand forks.

Am I the only sioux fan that wants scsu to win? I'm a selfish guy with tix to thurs and fri night at the x.
      THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
      1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
      1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
      University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
      University of Oregon Ducks Football
      San Francisco Giants
      Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

The threads are pretty light and can't find audio for anything.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          The threads are pretty light and can't find audio for anything.
          lite999.com for the SCSU audio feed, and just click on listen live. (and yes it's free) lol.

Comment

http://www.stcloudstate.edu/athletic...ats1/xlive.htm also forgot, this is the live stats link, working pretty good so far.

Comment

updates?

Comment

MSU-M gets called for high sticking late in the 1st period, and the period winds down with only 11sec of the PP ticked off. end of the 1st, scoressless tie, SCSU leads SOG 6-3 (yup, only 9 combined SOG in the period). Lots of back and forth. SCSU will start the 2nd with 1:49 of the power play remaining.

Comment

End of 1st,

SCSU 0, MSU 0.

Comment

UND 1 Minn 1
                    end of first
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

I'm so conflicted on who to root for, the rodents which I hate and UND that are my second favorite team in teh WCHA.

The rodents winning helps SCSU more than UND. Plus then SCSU doesn't have to worry about having to deal with more Marvin is teh Devil! bs from UND fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU2039 View Post
                        I'm so conflicted on who to root for, the rodents which I hate and UND that are my second favorite team in teh WCHA.

The rodents winning helps SCSU more than UND. Plus then SCSU doesn't have to worry about having to deal with more Marvin is teh Devil! bs from UND fans.
                        It's a no brainer here - root for the vermin.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Huskies look good
                          Mavericks seem frustrated
                          Huskies start second with powerplay
                          Mobile
                          "of course its hard, its hockey, if it was easy they would call it basketball"
                          SCSU

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU2039 View Post

How you think Denver fans feel with the Paukovich incident?
                            Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

2nd period underway, SCSU with 1:49 of the PP remaining

Comment

Working...
                              X