• Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA first round - Minnesota @ North Dakota 3/13/10

END of 2

1-1

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      Which is worse: the officiating or that last gopher powerplay?

Discuss.

powerplay.

Comment

VV is having a strong night, back checking, creating scoring chances, playing really well.
        Start a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Start a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I'd rather shoot myself.
          Its the WCHA, the ineptitude of the officials is always greater then any ineptitude of the athletes.
          Start a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Start a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
            VV is having a strong night, back checking, creating scoring chances, playing really well.
            The great thing about him is you get that just about every game.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the US (1911-2004)

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do something like this.....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
              Its the WCHA, the ineptitude of the officials is always greater then any ineptitude of the athletes.
              I dunno. MN is pretty *'ing inept.

Comment

Originally posted by SIOUX4EVER View Post
                The great thing about him is you get that just about every game.
                I can't comprehend what he said here. Any Gopher fans that can explain to me what he's talking about?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by seabass View Post
                  The only thing that can redeem this night is if the Gopher season ends tonight. 1-1 after two in Grand Forks.
                  Stole this from the SCSU thread. You gotta love stuff like this.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I can't comprehend what he said here. Any Gopher fans that can explain to me what he's talking about?
                    He said VandeVelde is a strong/consistent player.

Comment

Stole this from the SCSU thread. You gotta love stuff like this.
                      He doesn't speak for all of us.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                        He said VandeVelde is a strong/consistent player.
                        I don't think Minnesota has any of those. I know they used to though. Good for them.

Comment

No, really--players like that do exist!
                          Last edited by SIOUX4EVER; 03-13-2010, 08:52 PM.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the US (1911-2004)

Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and do something like this.....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by SIOUX4EVER View Post
                            Sorry, I'll type slower for you next time.
                            Woooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
                              Big time--couldn't edit fast enough.

Comment

SCSC scores in first minute to make it 2-1 UMM.
                                "Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain." Friedrich Schiller (Talbot, in: The Maid of Orleans)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Comment

Working...
                                X