Don't Come Around Here No More - MTU at Wisconsin Saturday December 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't Come Around Here No More - MTU at Wisconsin Saturday December 5

I feel like I'm at the Kohl Center tonight...but without seeing my team get SHUT OUT. Seriously, the DECC staff are being a bunch of ****ing nazis tonight.

Btw, if Tech could stay out of the ****ing box, they might almost be a contender in every game.
    Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

Holy crap, this DU/CC game is going to become a war.

2-2 with 10 minutes left in the first.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Shots 28-13 in favor of Bucky.

And that'll end the second.

END 2ND
        0-4
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

like the proverbial car wreck, I can't look away.

what seemed funny last night (drinking) isn't tonight (not drinking)

just dreadful.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

WIERCIOCH NOOOOO! He's my fantasy badass!!
            Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
              I have both Genoway and Wiercioch as my stud fantasy dmen.
              I'm hosed.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                You can thank Mike Testwuide for going knee-on-knee (actually, more like ***-on-knee) on him.

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U43Ate3Itjs&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U43Ate3Itjs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U43Ate3Itjs&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U43Ate3Itjs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                    Yep.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Don't Come Around Here No More - MTU at Wisconsin Saturday December 5

20 minutes of torture left.

Even the announcers are hyping playing for a MORAL VICTORY!!!!1! now.

Comment

This is a valid description...
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

And we have some shattered glass behind Genoe.

Comment

And we have some shattered glass behind Genoe.
                            Just like your dreams. And mine.

5-0.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tech hockey: Thanks for the ice cream.
                              Embrace the hate.

Comment

And there's your free Culver's.

0-5

Comment

Working...
                                X