No announcement yet.

It's a Great Day for Hockey* - Michigan Tech at Wisconsin, Friday, Dec. 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: It's a Great Day for Hockey* - Michigan Tech at Wisconsin, Friday, Dec. 4

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
    Haha! Why aren't you going to Madison, Boosh?

Hooray crappiness!
    I thought you were burning a couch?
    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

For the first time in the history of my Tech fandom, I am actually glad that I have other plans for tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
        I thought you were burning a couch?
        When did Boosh transfer to Michigan State?

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
          Where is it on TV? I'm watching in madison... (before the celebratory paint thinner-ing begins, of course!) All I get is channel 87 that has UMD-UND on. Granted, some college hockey is better than none, but COME ON!
          Channel 87. The guide said UND-UMD was on, but I took a chance and checked it @ 7 and....jackpot, UW was on. It's on-line somewhere too, but gladly it's on the tube.

I'm feeling pretty better about the game now. We all know tomorrow will be a 1 goal game either way the way this league goes. Tech can't be this bad every game.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I'll be drinking away my sorrows tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Channel 87. The guide said UND-UMD was on, but I took a chance and checked it @ 7 and....jackpot, UW was on. It's on-line somewhere too, but gladly it's on the tube.

I'm feeling pretty better about the game now. We all know tomorrow will be a 1 goal game either way the way this league goes. Tech can't be this bad every game.
              Think again

Comment

Tech can't be this bad every game.
                You'd be surprised. It's pretty much happening every other game. Wouldn't be at all shocked to see them get blown away two nights in a row at some point.

Comment

Tech can't be this bad every game.
                  YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA.

This thread is sadder than when we got shut out by Bemidji last season before they caught fire.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

PHONE!

Hey, Genoe! It's your mom! She says YOU SUCK!
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA.

This thread is sadder than when we got shut out by Bemidji last season before they caught fire.
                      Ok ok ok Tech Sucks. I was just trying to make you folks feel better. Here's to another slaughter tomorrow.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Ok ok ok Tech Sucks. I was just trying to make you folks feel better. Here's to another slaughter tomorrow.
                        I'll drink to that

Comment

Alright Wisconsin - we can't win and since we've already spoiled Bennett's shutout...

I WANT TEN! I WANT TEN!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Alright Wisconsin - we can't win and since we've already spoiled Bennett's shutout...

I WANT TEN! I WANT TEN!

I'm with you! I haven't seen double digit action in a while!

Let's do it! Go Badgers!

Comment

Dirk quote, "Nothing has gone right"

Lost feed, then got it back...

Comment

And now Dirk's breaking up...

Nothing's going right for us this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X