• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vizoroo
    replied
    Re: Denver @ RPI - 12/14/2013

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Good, well played series between two evenly matched teams. I'll take 3 points on a road series every time.

Classy RPI TV coverage. And free, too. Thanks. As usual, RPI posters were also classy. Last night I must have stepped in something an inadvertently tracked it in here, for which I apologize. USCHO advises me they've scraped it off my shoe for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
    I don't remember anything offensive--Did BBM report you to the PC Police? Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Our first tie ever against DU.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Good points. It does really help to have fans of both teams on these threads.
    Your guys would like a trip to Denver. We have that big sign outside the visitors' locker room advising them of the altitude, just in case they forget.

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    A sister kisser-some ties are good ties and some are not. This one was probably the way it should have neded. Actually a bit of a yawner. Solid defensive effort on both sides. Really hope this becomes a frequent series-great teams with long hockey heritage in the NCAA and fun to have fans from both teams on here.
    +1

I agree, it's been fun with fans from both teams.
    It would only be better if we won both games. I can't help it I'm greedy

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Good, well played series between two evenly matched teams. I'll take 3 points on a road series every time.

Classy RPI TV coverage. And free, too. Thanks. As usual, RPI posters were also classy. Last night I must have stepped in something and inadvertently tracked it in here, for which I apologize. USCHO advises me they've scraped it off my shoe for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
    Last edited by Old Pio; 12-14-2013, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    A sister kisser-some ties are good ties and some are not. This one was probably the way it should have neded. Actually a bit of a yawner. Solid defensive effort on both sides. Really hope this becomes a frequent series-great teams with long hockey heritage in the NCAA and fun to have fans from both teams on here.
    Good points. It does really help to have fans of both teams on these threads.

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied

A hard fought two game series. Good luck Denver the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

Good road trip so far for DU (1-0-1) this weekend with one more on Tuesday at at Umass

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A Shot and a Goal
    replied

Decent start to the five game road trip for Denver: 2 wins , one loss, one tie. On to UMASS.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

final

RPI 1
    Denver 1

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

JD'A also apparently has an assist.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied
    Re: 1-1

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    Old Pio, perhaps when Brittain graduates your great nephew could play goalie. Wouldn't he fill the net?
    From what I heard-he would fill the arena.

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied

RPI timeout. The streak continues

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Re: 1-1

time out RPI

Leave a comment:

Working...