Denver @ RPI - 12/14/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Denver @ RPI - 12/14/2013

A sister kisser-some ties are good ties and some are not. This one was probably the way it should have neded. Actually a bit of a yawner. Solid defensive effort on both sides. Really hope this becomes a frequent series-great teams with long hockey heritage in the NCAA and fun to have fans from both teams on here.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Good road trip so far for DU (1-0-1) this weekend with one more on Tuesday at at Umass
      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

A hard fought two game series. Good luck Denver the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          A sister kisser-some ties are good ties and some are not. This one was probably the way it should have neded. Actually a bit of a yawner. Solid defensive effort on both sides. Really hope this becomes a frequent series-great teams with long hockey heritage in the NCAA and fun to have fans from both teams on here.
          Good points. It does really help to have fans of both teams on these threads.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good, well played series between two evenly matched teams. I'll take 3 points on a road series every time.

Classy RPI TV coverage. And free, too. Thanks. As usual, RPI posters were also classy. Last night I must have stepped in something and inadvertently tracked it in here, for which I apologize. USCHO advises me they've scraped it off my shoe for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
            Last edited by Old Pio; 12-14-2013, 08:17 PM.
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              +1

I agree, it's been fun with fans from both teams.
              It would only be better if we won both games. I can't help it I'm greedy
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Good points. It does really help to have fans of both teams on these threads.
                Your guys would like a trip to Denver. We have that big sign outside the visitors' locker room advising them of the altitude, just in case they forget.

Comment

Our first tie ever against DU.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                    Good, well played series between two evenly matched teams. I'll take 3 points on a road series every time.

Classy RPI TV coverage. And free, too. Thanks. As usual, RPI posters were also classy. Last night I must have stepped in something an inadvertently tracked it in here, for which I apologize. USCHO advises me they've scraped it off my shoe for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
                    I don't remember anything offensive--Did BBM report you to the PC Police? Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore?
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Your guys would like a trip to Denver. We have that big sign outside the visitors' locker room advising them of the altitude, just in case they forget.
                      I was there as part of a vacation in 1957.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        I don't remember anything offensive--Did BBM report you to the PC Police? Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore?
                        It was the other way 'round. He jumped in at one point singing yet another verse of his favorite song. He's on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I was there as part of a vacation in 1957.
                          Sheesh, that means we had the chicken wire around the ice in the DU Arena. Lethal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            I went to Denver for the FF back in 2008. Loved the city and would enjoy going back there. Didn't get a chance to see Magness Arena.

Comment

Sheesh, that means we had the chicken wire around the ice in the DU Arena. Lethal.
                              In the city, not the rink.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I see where the FSU quarterback won the Heisman. And in a break with tradition, his lawyer accepted it for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X