• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Re: Denver @ RPI - 12/14/2013

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    I disagree with 32 degrees. I'm impressed by the feed. Better than B2, America ONe, Gci, etc. This must be a different color guy tonight, because he is MUMBLING half the time.
    Tom Reale is doing the color this evening.

Leave a comment:

• 32 Degrees!
    replied

Maybe its because I'm on my Galaxy Note wifi. It's just sloow. I havè to manually reload it. It freezes every 5 seconds

Leave a comment:

• A Shot and a Goal
    replied

I think Toriumi is glad to be wearing a jersey helping Santa. But what is the deal with Jacobson? He was in Gwoz's doghouse last year and is not on Monty's Top 12 list this lear.
    My own assessment is that Jacobson is "book" smart, but "hockey" stupid. As to his being "book" smart, Jacobson is a Dean's list student, has had quarters in which he's earned a 4.0 GPA and made conference All Academic teams. As to his being "hockey" stupid, he's always been a fourth liner meaning he doesn't see much ice time. He doesn't score nor is he expected to score given his limited ice time. However, go look at his career stats at DU. He has a disproportionately high number of major and misconduct penalties for someone who sees as little ice time as he does. He's a big body who could play a pivotal role for Denver as a key forechecker and digging pucks out of corners if he played "smarter."

Alas, he remains "book" smart, but "hockey" stupid and both Gwoz and Monty have kept him out of the lineup. Unless and until he stays out of the penalty box he won't be dressing. That's my $.02.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

I disagree with 32 degrees. I'm impressed by the feed. Better than B2, America ONe, Gci, etc. This must be a different color guy tonight, because he is MUMBLING half the time.
    He needs a little more gain on his mic. Or he needs to reposition it. The pbp guy's pretty funny. He keeps pronouncing that one DU player's name "mar-sin-oo."

Leave a comment:

• lugnut92
    replied

It's not Ed/jericho. I dunno who they said it was though.

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Not much pond hockey played there.
    He's for sure a long way from home. Wonder how RPI got him to come north.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
    West Palm Beach, FL. Not the origin you would expect for a guy named Guy Leboeuf.
    Maybe the name was changed for hockey purposes?

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied
    End of the first period tied at 0-0. The good-we have kept D off the scoreboard both first periods this weekend. The bad-we did not score tonight-we are 28-5 goals for vs against in first periods this year. Being tied is not a good sign for us at the end of the first. We have won very few second or third periods all season. Perhpas SA needs to spend the intermission confusing the boys into thinking the game is about to start and we are coming out for the first period?
    Interesting idea, doc. Couldn't hurt...

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

End of the first period tied at 0-0. The good-we have kept D off the scoreboard both first periods this weekend. The bad-we did not score tonight-we are 28-5 goals for vs against in first periods this year. Being tied is not a good sign for us at the end of the first. We have won very few second or third periods all season. Perhpas SA needs to spend the intermission confusing the boys into thinking the game is about to start and we are coming out for the first period?
    Your guys are too smart to fall for that.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Did they say he's from Florida? That's outstanding. I'll bet he's got true grit.
    Not much pond hockey played there.

Leave a comment:

• lugnut92
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Did they say he's from Florida? That's outstanding. I'll bet he's got true grit.
    West Palm Beach, FL. Not the origin you would expect for a guy named Guy Leboeuf.

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied
    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    after 1 period

RPI 0
    Denver 0
    Scary thought. We didn't score in the first period.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    RPI penalty (LeBoeuf)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X