Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

    Had to bring back the redskins tonight given the opponent.

    UND's lines

    17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall
    19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews
    9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--7 Danny Kristo
    13 Brett Bruneteau--27 Carter Rowney--10 Corban Knight

    2 Andrew MacWilliam--24 Ben Blood
    3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto
    20 Joe Gleason--4 Corey Fienhage

    31 Brad Eidsness
    32 Aaron Dell

    Miami's lines

    22 Justin Vaive--27 Matt Tomassoni--8 Brandon Smith
    18 Reilly Smith--20 Pat Cannone--9 Tommy Wingels
    23 Alden Hirschfeld--17 Andy Miele--19 Jarod Palmer
    16 Curtis McKenzie--11 Carter Camper--13 Trent Vogelhuber

    4 Will Weber--26 Joe Hartman
    5 Cameron Schilling--44 Steven Spinell
    6 Chris Wideman--14 Vincent LoVerde

    31 Connor Knapp
    30 Cody Reichard

    *******http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/user_pictures/0003/5236/miamiohioredskins2_profile_page.gif********

  • #2
    Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

    Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
    Had to bring back the redskins tonight given the opponent.

    UND's lines

    17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall
    19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews
    9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--7 Danny Kristo
    13 Brett Bruneteau--27 Carter Rowney--10 Corban Knight

    2 Andrew MacWilliam--24 Ben Blood
    3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto
    20 Joe Gleason--4 Corey Fienhage

    31 Brad Eidsness
    32 Aaron Dell

    Miami's lines

    22 Justin Vaive--27 Matt Tomassoni--8 Brandon Smith
    18 Reilly Smith--20 Pat Cannone--9 Tommy Wingels
    23 Alden Hirschfeld--17 Andy Miele--19 Jarod Palmer
    16 Curtis McKenzie--11 Carter Camper--13 Trent Vogelhuber

    4 Will Weber--26 Joe Hartman
    5 Cameron Schilling--44 Steven Spinell
    6 Chris Wideman--14 Vincent LoVerde

    31 Connor Knapp
    30 Cody Reichard

    *******http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/user_pictures/0003/5236/miamiohioredskins2_profile_page.gif********
    Love the title, Nice win by OSU. Bemidji win last night doesn't mean much if you can't beat a struggling Ohio st. team.

    This one should be a good one. Nothing on the channel guide about television for tonight. They are currently showing boxing instead of Minny-sparty game.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

      Guys don't see TV on FCS for tonight....im starting to panic a little.
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

        A struggling OSU team can beat Bemidji, but the mighty RedHawks can't?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

          Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
          A struggling OSU team can beat Bemidji, but the mighty RedHawks can't?
          Haha the circus has let out early....
          Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

            anyone have an update on TV for this game?
            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

              Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
              Haha the circus has let out early....
              Well, are you guys better than OSU or aren't you?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                Well, are you guys better than OSU or aren't you?
                You will soon find out. They also beat Denver and you couldn't do that, so take it for what its worth.
                Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                  JD- find anything for the TV viewing of this game?
                  Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                    Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                    Love the title, Nice win by OSU. Bemidji win last night doesn't mean much if you can't beat a struggling Ohio st. team.
                    Since when does a non conference win "not mean much"?
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

                    Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

                    Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                    Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                      Sioux score, 1-0, Trupp on a dazzler.

                      The above is a prediction ... not an actual event.
                      A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                        Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                        JD- find anything for the TV viewing of this game?
                        The woman cut off the sports package so I didn't have a directtv option this week (can't blame her since I haven't been able to work for past few months), so I ponied up the couple bucks to watch these on SIOUXtra.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                          Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Since when does a non conference win "not mean much"?
                          He's grasping at straws to try and justify losing to the lowly beavers.
                          the state of hockey is good

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                            Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Since when does a non conference win "not mean much"?
                            well if you ask UNH fans they never do, but I don't see OSU doing much and that loss could hurt you come march and take some away from the help winning against Miami had. It couldnt but you lose tonight, last nights win doesn't mean as much.
                            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Miami Redskins @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux

                              Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
                              Sioux score, 1-0, Trupp on a dazzler.
                              Didn't know they counted goals scored in the warmups.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X