Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECAC 1st Round- Sat March 9

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Kyle Flanagan with his 100th ASSIST tonight. 4 point night for the Saint Capt in his last game in his hometown rink.
    College career or season?

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
      Don't look at me! If I ever sat in an opposing student section, I...well, actually, I just wouldn't do that. Because I'm not stupid.
      Good to hear. To put it kindly, refs have been assaulted by the student section after games.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Good to hear. To put it kindly, refs have been assaulted by the student section after games.
        I am in favor of this. The refs probably deserved it.

And the Brown fans probably should have just moved, because I sincerely doubt a 5,200-seat arena was packed for a first round series against a doormat.

Comment

I am in favor of this. The refs probably deserved it.

And the Brown fans probably should have just moved, because I sincerely doubt a 5,200-seat arena was packed for a first round series against a doormat.
          Since they put in the Institute President's throne and a place for rich alumni to eat stale cookies, they took out section 1 so it's down to about 4800. But you're correct; it wasn't half full.

Comment

College career or season?
            Serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Serious question?
              Considering the number of goals that line has scored this year, I'm beginning to wonder...

Comment

Since they put in the Institute President's throne and a place for rich alumni to eat stale cookies, they took out section 1 so it's down to about 4800. But you're correct; it wasn't half full.
                Well then they had no right to complain. I wonder how they even got student section tickets in the first place?

Comment

Considering the number of goals that line has scored this year, I'm beginning to wonder...
                  C'mon now. Carey only has 29, and Wick only has 13 or so I think . Flanny has 15 goals. Just a tremendous line. Hope they have another weekend in them.

Comment

Well then they had no right to complain. I wonder how they even got student section tickets in the first place?
                    Combine spring break with an idiot box office.

Comment

Combine spring break with an idiot box office.
                      Bingo. Sounds like "idiots" was the predominant theme of the game.

Comment

They just announced Princeton is up on Cornell 1-0. Guess the dude that reports the Cornell scores is partial.
                        Nope, I was in Charlottesville watching the Big Red Lacrosse team beat Virginia 12-11. In an effort to gain an edge Virginia moved the game from 1 P.M. to 6 P.M. so it conflicted with the hockey game.
                        . . . still crazy after all these years. . .

Comment

Working...
                        X