X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Alaska Anchorage - Friday Night

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
    Take it easy.
    I'm not mad. I'm seriously wondering how he managed to miss the net from three feet away. That is hard to do.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by K7776S2001 View Post
      Nice win by the Sioux. surprised considering how insignificant many of the players are but oh well

curious about that major call......
      I think it was a bad call, but they didn't show a replay. I would have called holding, but not 5.

Dell certainly earned that shutout a few times...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        I think it was a bad call, but they didn't show a replay. I would have called holding, but not 5.

Dell certainly earned that shutout a few times...
        I thought the proper call was a boarding minor.
        "Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain." Friedrich Schiller (Talbot, in: The Maid of Orleans)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
        Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastSioux View Post
          Have you ever made the trip to Anchorage? I've been there a few times. The arena reminded me of where the High School teams play in Grand Forks..Purpur Arena. It's about 40 degrees in there and even with the Sioux in town there may be 2000 fans total..of which 600 are Sioux fans. It's a great trip though..and their fans are cool. We would usually spend the intermission and post game having beers with UAA fans.
          Boo hiss. There were 3112 fans there, but almost 5000 at their previous home game. I get hot in there, it is not 40 degrees. I saw a handfull of Sioux fans, certainly NO WHERE near 600, and they were VERY quiet. Get real. It's bad in UAA land, but not THAT bad.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
          X