North Dakota @ Alaska Anchorage - Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota @ Alaska Anchorage - Friday Night

Marto got the goal, with an assist to yet another insignificant upperclassmen, Trupp.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Grand Forks Central is making its presence felt tonight.
      Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Gregoire!!!

3-0 UND
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

That was NICE! 3-0!
          Wet-Dreams of College Hockey on the West Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
            Marto's got it going!
            I agree. He's starting to remind me a bit of Paul Coffey and Travis Roche, where you just let a wrist shot go from the point. He just had a goal like that against MN last Saturday. You don't need to wind up to score from the point.

There's another goal!!!
            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

What a great shot by Gregoire!
              Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Grand Forks Central is making its presence felt tonight.
                Central sux.

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

1min left in 1st period.

Another great save by Olthuis on a Malone shot off a great pass from Trupper.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I was worried after that 5 on 3 that it would be a bit deflating, but it seems not to have affected the mojo.

Comment

1st period over.

3-0 UND

Great start for UND.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Saw this coming... ****
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                          Central sux.
                          Don't make Mike Jacobs come over there.

Comment

Yay!!
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

When does UAA get here? This could be a good game when they do.
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                              2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Don't make Mike Jacobs come over there.
                                brians got my back.

Comment

Working...
                                X