Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New '09-'10 ROSTERS on line!

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
    Just wanted to say that while our roster remains the same (as far as I know), the player profiles have been slightly revised, and pictures are now up, for anyone who really wanted to see.
    Sarah

#1 fan and friend of the MSOE hockey team; fan of MSOE basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball and soccer; friend to all MSOE athletes
    Lover of sports in general
    Maintainer of MSOE Hockey Fans, MSOE Basketball Fans, and MSOE Volleyball Fans
    Typer of various MSOE sports-related stuff
    MSOE Fan of the Year 2008-2009 (yes, really)

MSOE = sexiest team in the MCHA (and quite possibly in the country)

Comment

Geneseo

Here:
      http://www.collegehockeystats.net/0910/rosters/genm

or here:
      http://knights.geneseo.edu/roster.php?pg=mhockey

The college hockey stats version has the captains and Geneseo's Athletic Dept. page does not. For those that are too lazy ...

Captains: Jeff MacPhee, Sebastian Panetta
      Asst. Captains: Dan Brown, Phil Rose

No surprises as far as I can see. The seniors are gone, the players that were listed on the latest recruit watch all made the team, and everyone who was on last year's roster (at the end of the year) is back with the exception of 4th goaltender Christian Berlin.

Season begins tomorrow against at Neumann @ 7pm. Game 2 is Saturday @ 4pm
      Geneseo Ice Knights Color Commentator 2008 - 2009

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

http://adrianbulldogs.cstv.com/sport...ockey-mtt.html

The Adrian roster is now available. Included are 23 returning veterans, one who sat out a year, 5 recruits, one walk-on, and a new assistant coach.

There will be a Black and White scrimmage tonight and then an exhibition game with U-18 on Halloween night. Conference play will begin at Marian University on Nov. 6 & 7.

Go Dawgs

Comment

Question...how come Norwich posted their new roster sooo early, yet every other New England based squad has yet to post. I thought there was some date (Oct 26) they had to wait for first. How does Norwich get around this, and didnt they hold tryouts?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey NutCase View Post
            Question...how come Norwich posted their new roster sooo early, yet every other New England based squad has yet to post. I thought there was some date (Oct 26) they had to wait for first. How does Norwich get around this, and didnt they hold tryouts?
            Charlie reads minds, and it is not rocket science based on who enrolled.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey NutCase View Post
              There are also links below to rosters that have been posted for both Williams and Colby - that kind of implies there are no real try-outs at these schools since no official practices have taken place.

Comment

Working...
              X