Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal

Hi everyone, I run the Transfer Portal over on Gopher Puck Live. We just added D3 to our page and are looking for help with collecting commitments from transfers. If you know of any players transferring, replying to this forum or contacting me will be a great way of us being able to stay current with our page.

Thanks!

https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/

Originally posted by NorthernGopher218 View Post
    Hi everyone, I run the Transfer Portal over on Gopher Puck Live. We just added D3 to our page and are looking for help with collecting commitments from transfers. If you know of any players transferring, replying to this forum or contacting me will be a great way of us being able to stay current with our page.

Thanks!

https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
    I don't have any information to provide you right now, but thanks for expanding your database to include D3. It helps in these crazy times. :-)
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Cool I will check it out.
      The Titanic only had one Captain..........
      "You're holding your mouth wrong." Jim Cole
      "Don't take any wooden nickels." Ray Rouse
      9 Time World Champion Boston Red Sox ('03,'12,'15,'16,'18,2004, '07, '13, '18)

Comment

always lookin for more places to stay up 2 date. thanks

Comment

is it just me or is the d3 mens tab the only one of the 4 that never seems to load
          Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
            is it just me or is the d3 mens tab the only one of the 4 that never seems to load
            could not get it to load either

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

could not get it to load either
              We'll look into the issue. It's working right now for us but we'll see if their is something else going on. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernGopher218 View Post

We'll look into the issue. It's working right now for us but we'll see if their is something else going on. Thanks for the heads up.
                It's loading for me now. Thank you.

Comment

Still have never gotten the D-III men's page to load. Just tried a couple minutes ago...
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Working...
                  X