Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

It's not the AD, it's the SID

The SID has so much to do post-game, and uploading the stats to USCHO is probably one of the last things to happen
    Most other teams seem to do it. I can understand a little but the game ended over an hour ago. Utica does it right away so kudos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Most other teams seem to do it. I can understand a little but the game ended over an hour ago. Utica does it right away so kudos.
      A lot of schools have newer stat software that uploads to USCHO in real time, which is why you can see real-time updates

Some schools, Utica and Cortland included, have older software where you have to import everything after the fact

Comment

• Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

A lot of schools have newer stat software that uploads to USCHO in real time, which is why you can see real-time updates

Some schools, Utica and Cortland included, have older software where you have to import everything after the fact
        Speaking from experience, it shouldn’t take an hour, unless there were a bunch of home contests tonight (basketball, women’s ice hockey) and there wasn’t.

Comment

• I find it hilarious that a school known as a jock school, with a sports management program that has turned out some very prominent people in athletics, is using antiquated SID technology instead of actual up-to-date platforms

Comment

• Plattsburgh has a huge game this weekend in the SUNYAC semis. I think they have to win this game to hang onto at-large hopes. I doubt a win helps them in the Pairwise much, but I guessing a loss will drop them… of course it also depends on the teams around them…
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95
            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
              Plattsburgh has a huge game this weekend in the SUNYAC semis. I think they have to win this game to hang onto at-large hopes. I doubt a win helps them in the Pairwise much, but I guessing a loss will drop them… of course it also depends on the teams around them…
              One of us needs to send Genny away with an L....

Comment

• well considering platty has beat them both times 6-2 they seem like the best bet... hey wait a minute
                Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

One of us needs to send Genny away with an L....
                  I was just thinking of the NCAA at-large possibilities. I think Geneseo is in no matter what happens in the SUNYAC tourney. I don't think they drop enough with a loss to any of the three teams left to drop out. That just leaves tonight's Battle Royal as an NCAA elimination game...
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
                    Plattsburgh has a huge game this weekend in the SUNYAC semis. I think they have to win this game to hang onto at-large hopes. I doubt a win helps them in the Pairwise much, but I guessing a loss will drop them… of course it also depends on the teams around them…
                    Plattsburgh is sitting at ninth right now. A loss may drop them one or two spots but will probably hang on for an at large on the road. IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Plattsburgh is sitting at ninth right now. A loss may drop them one or two spots but will probably hang on for an at large on the road. IMO
                      The last loss to Oswego dropped Plattsburgh quite a bit. The Pairwise has not been impressed with the Lakers this year. Plattsburgh needs to treat this game like an NCAA elimination game... Beat the Lakers, and I think they could absorb a loss to Cortland or Geneseo next week.
                      Steve
                      Penn State Class of '95

Comment

• Is there a way to catch a replay of the semifinal game?
                        C O L G A T E
                        2023 ECAC CHAMPION
                        1990 NCAA FINALS
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
                        ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
                        ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by TchrBill View Post
                          Is there a way to catch a replay of the semifinal game?
                          https://www.youtube.com/live/Xp0uMvh...ZY9mevfhWgdV3B
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

• Is the championship game sold out?

Comment

• Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
                              Is the championship game sold out?
                              I’ve been told it sold out within 10 minutes of selling to the general public. Haven’t seen anything official from the school, and I’m all set, but was told by a friend they were turning people away at about 5:09…
                              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

• Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post

I’ve been told it sold out within 10 minutes of selling to the general public. Haven’t seen anything official from the school, and I’m all set, but was told by a friend they were turning people away at about 5:09…
                                Why the sudden interest? Every damn seat better be filled this weekend… the corporate people better show up…
                                Steve
                                Penn State Class of '95

Comment

Working...
                                X