Plattsburgh State 23-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Yup its all about the matchups, we will know more come these next few weeks, should exciting.....
    The way it used to be and should be !!

Comment

Platty had better not sleep on Bport tonight they have some talent, and if the net minder gets hotly never know....

Comment

Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

The way it used to be and should be !!
        yes ,I will up at The Campus Center for Whiteout when the birds come in ,should be a barn burner of a game....

Comment

safe to say with two 6-2 W's this year the birds seem to own the knights this year. if the knights dont get the one seed they will most likely not win the sunyac this year because as the 2 or 3 seed ur almost guarenteed to face platty at some point
          Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

Once again, Utica's SOS is #1 in the country, you literally cannot talk about Utica's schedule because no one has a better one

And sorry teams want to play in Utica I guess? It's tough having the best building in D3 hockey, but we get by ok
            It took all of 13 days for it to go from 1 to 22 ! Tell me again how strong that schedule is, please.

Comment

It took all of 13 days for it to go from 1 to 22 ! Tell me again how strong that schedule is, please.
              Y'all beat Geneseo last night, and you've got Utica living rent-free in your head

Sad world up there

Comment

Y'all beat Geneseo last night, and you've got Utica living rent-free in your head

Sad world up there
                Not really, I check the PWR and RPI often. When I was looking at the RPI this morning and noticed the 22 I actually chuckled. I said the number 1 SOS wouldn't last long 2 weeks ago with the UU schedule the rest of the year. And it will drop even more with the balance of that schedule.

Comment

Not really, I check the PWR and RPI often. When I was looking at the RPI this morning and noticed the 22 I actually chuckled. I said the number 1 SOS wouldn't last long 2 weeks ago with the UU schedule the rest of the year. And it will drop even more with the balance of that schedule.
                  Did you watch the tie to 6-win Brockport too?

Maybe you should worry about your own house before you worry about someone else's

Comment

Hey Russell did ya go to the Platty v Kenny game last night??? If so Thoughts????...on the pretzels I mean. ;-)))

Comment

Well had a feeling Bport would play a close one......1-1 tie....

Comment

Did you watch the tie to 6-win Brockport too?

Maybe you should worry about your own house before you worry about someone else's
                        I noticed the 22 because you were just above Plattsburgh at the time, but now that you want to keep it going your SOS is now 25, by the way you posted your number 1 SOS here, on this thread boasting about it, and yes I watched the game and figured it may happen. Brockport has always been a pain in their pond when they play Plattsburgh, But, at least it was a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          Hey Russell did ya go to the Platty v Kenny game last night??? If so Thoughts????...on the pretzels I mean. ;-)))
                          No. I was at Brockport Friday. And on Saturday, I was at my racing club's annual banquet.

Besides, the Brockport concession stand is hardly ever open anymore. So, it's not even worth going for the pretzels...
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

The irony is, at the beginnig of the season, most of us commented how good the Utica nonconference schedule is. And it is.

But the UCHC just sucks, and it's going to drag down Utica's PWR badly the rest of the way.

Not that any of this matters. It blows my mind how loud Utica fans are when they have only won one freaking NCAA playoff game. ONE! And most of the time they get a home seed. And still only ONE. **** Utica fans, until you actually f------ win something!
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

No. I was at Brockport Friday. And on Saturday, I was at my racing club's annual banquet.

Besides, the Brockport concession stand is hardly ever open anymore. So, it's not even worth going for the pretzels...
                              ok I know you go to those BIG ones at The Ira....

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

The irony is, at the beginnig of the season, most of us commented how good the Utica nonconference schedule is. And it is.

But the UCHC just sucks, and it's going to drag down Utica's PWR badly the rest of the way.

Not that any of this matters. It blows my mind how loud Utica fans are when they have only won one freaking NCAA playoff game. ONE! And most of the time they get a home seed. And still only ONE. **** Utica fans, until you actually f------ win something!
                                Thank you for chiming in mR sUnYaC

Plattsburgh hasn't won an NCAA tournament game since 2010, so Plattsburgh fans shouldn't be talking either by your standards, correct? Or are you just going to be a SUNYAC homer and give them a pass on this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X