Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State 23-24

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Utica sucks

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

      Stronger than *checks notes* …Castleton
      I would bet Castleton could beat Stonehill...
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

        Why is it when people troll in the Utica thread it's funny, but when Utica people come in with facts, people start crying
        Its entertaining. And I learned that despite having the #1 SOS in the country, Utica's schedule actually sucks.

        Comment


        • #49
          UC HAS NO RINK. They play in a municipal rink.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

            Both Utica and Plattsburgh are playing the same number of away games this season, so unless you're calling your own scheduling soft, I'd stop right there sport

            Plattsburgh hasn't won a tournament game since 2010, and they haven't been to the tournament since 2017, once again, I'd sit out the tournament talk when they can't even get there
            What rock were you hiding under in March? https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/icehockey-men/d3/2023

            and by the way USCHO still like Plattsburgh better than Utica, 1/15/24 poll is out !

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

              What rock were you hiding under in March? https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/icehockey-men/d3/2023

              and by the way USCHO still like Plattsburgh better than Utica, 1/15/24 poll is out !
              I did miss that, I usually don't watch the first weekend anyways, don't have to

              And yes, Plattsburgh is ahead in the poll that has literally zero bearing on the NCAA tournament, I'll start revving up the parade for y'all myself. The poll that matters, the one based on numbers and not feelings, has Utica at 5 and Plattsburgh at 16 btw, but congrats on people liking you more?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

                I did miss that, I usually don't watch the first weekend anyways, don't have to

                And yes, Plattsburgh is ahead in the poll that has literally zero bearing on the NCAA tournament, I'll start revving up the parade for y'all myself. The poll that matters, the one based on numbers and not feelings, has Utica at 5 and Plattsburgh at 16 btw, but congrats on people liking you more?
                Never said it did have a bearing on the tourney, but it is still out there.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I realize the poll means nothing as far as the NCAA, but you win the only game you have played since the last poll 8-2 and drop 2 places. Does that make sense?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by WCHornet View Post
                    I realize the poll means nothing as far as the NCAA, but you win the only game you have played since the last poll 8-2 and drop 2 places. Does that make sense?
                    Yes. It was against Morrisville and the teams that jumped Plattsburgh, what did they do this past weekend?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post

                      Yes. It was against Morrisville and the teams that jumped Plattsburgh, what did they do this past weekend?
                      I can understand WSP, but Utica beat Lebanon Valley twice, not a powerhouse but I guess they did beat Morrisville.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Morrisville beats Cortland last night 2-1..... dropping Plattsburgh 2 places in the Pairwise rankings.
                        Steve
                        Penn State Class of '95
                        Plattsburgh State Class of '99

                        If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by spwood View Post
                          Morrisville beats Cortland last night 2-1..... dropping Plattsburgh 2 places in the Pairwise rankings.
                          Plattsburgh defeats Geneseo 6-2 and jumps up to a tie with Hamilton at 6th in PWR.

                          EDIT: Just went back to PWR, Plattsburgh now 7th alone.
                          EDIT: This morning back to 6th alone !
                          Last edited by WCHornet; 01-27-2024, 07:11 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            A huge win for your Cards at the Ira. Makes the SUNYAC a case of Cards beats Genny, Genny beats Oswego, Oswego beats the Cards so far. What other team will play a spoiler?? Oswego '88

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                              A huge win for your Cards at the Ira. Makes the SUNYAC a case of Cards beats Genny, Genny beats Oswego, Oswego beats the Cards so far. What other team will play a spoiler?? Oswego '88
                              Unfortunately it already happened .... Buff State beat Plattsburgh

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                                A huge win for your Cards at the Ira. Makes the SUNYAC a case of Cards beats Genny, Genny beats Oswego, Oswego beats the Cards so far. What other team will play a spoiler?? Oswego '88
                                Yup its all about the matchups, we will know more come these next few weeks, should exciting.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X