Plattsburgh State 23-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spwood View Post

I'll pass right now, but you continue to pat yourself on the back... as of 10:21 pm, if Trinity beats Tufts tomorrow, SUNYAC likely gets three teams into the NCAAs.
    I would be pretty surprised if Curry doesn’t jump Pburgh after that loss

Comment

• Also the PW has the SUNY championship registered as a tie right now, not a loss. Which seems odd but must be a typo

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post

I'll pass right now, but you continue to pat yourself on the back... as of 10:21 pm, if Trinity beats Tufts tomorrow, SUNYAC likely gets three teams into the NCAAs.
        He's also one of the idiots who tried to tell us Utica has the #1 sos in the country a month ago. Now its 33rd in the country and is 0.004 or 0.08% better than the schedule he's just made fun of for being soft.
        Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post

He's also one of the idiots who tried to tell us Utica has the #1 sos in the country a month ago. Now its 33rd in the country and is 0.004 or 0.08% better than the schedule he's just made fun of for being soft.
          And all of us told him the SOS was going to drop.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Yeah but the difference here now is, Utica is playing in the NCAA tournament, and would've been without a conference title tonight btw, and by the looks of it, Plattsburgh is not

Comment

1. At the time Utica did have the #1 SOS in the country. This wasn’t debatable.
              2. Utica still had a harder schedule than Plattsburgh, which was/is the argument at hand. Again not debatable.

Do you sit in your dorm room, drink, and post on the forum every weekend at Oswego? Try hitting the town once in a while. Good for your well being.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSicedog View Post

1. At the time Utica did have the #1 SOS in the country. This wasn’t debatable.
                2. Utica still had a harder schedule than Plattsburgh, which was/is the argument at hand. Again not debatable.

Do you sit in your dorm room, drink, and post on the forum every weekend at Oswego? Try hitting the town once in a while. Good for your well being.
                Kinda hard for me to drink in a dorm room if I've already graduated. also I posted that at 9:35 who TF is at the bars at 9:35 house parties are barely starting at that point.
                Last edited by Lord_Zubin; 03-03-2024, 09:09 AM.
                Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Kinda hard for me to drink in a dorm room if I've already graduated. also I posted that at 9:35 who TF is at the bars at 9:35 house parties are barely starting at that point. You have no idea what I do with my life and if u need to go personal to try and win ur argument you've pretty much lost the argument already
                  You argued that Utica didn’t have the #1 SOS in the country, which at the time, they did. That is the end of the argument, and you were wrong. Nobody argued that it wasn’t going to drop the second half of the year. Go back and read the conversation. You should log off for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

And all of us told him the SOS was going to drop.
                    Bruh

Comment

• Does the women’s team have an active X acct? The one I find @CardinalsWHKY looks outdated, and Cardinals_WHKY doesn’t seem to work, thx
                      C O L G A T E
                      2023 ECAC CHAMPION
                      1990 NCAA FINALS
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
                      ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
                      ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by TchrBill View Post
                        Does the women’s team have an active X acct? The one I find @CardinalsWHKY looks outdated, and Cardinals_WHKY doesn’t seem to work, thx
                        They primarily use Instagram these days.
                        Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                        SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                        ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                        NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                        NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                        NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                        NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Working...
                        X