Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utica University 2023-24: The Rebuild????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a new joke Nubs

Comment

• Great effort tonight from top to bottom

The monkey is off the back, bring on the Frozen Four!

Comment

• I’ll repeat… Utica will lose next game. Mr. heenan will out coached. You just played a lower end conference championship. Let’s not raise the banner yet in Utica. Let’s see you guys beat a team that doesn’t play Framingham State 4 times a year.

nice win boys looked like another UCHC game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolphin1717 View Post
          I’ll repeat… Utica will lose next game. Mr. heenan will out coached. You just played a lower end conference championship. Let’s not raise the banner yet in Utica. Let’s see you guys beat a team that doesn’t play Framingham State 4 times a year.

You seem mad. What did Gary do to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
            Time for a new joke Nubs
            Hey I congratulated you in another thread on your second NCAA Tournament win, this one over noted juggernaut Plymouth State. Way to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post

Hey I congratulated you in another thread on your second NCAA Tournament win, this one over noted juggernaut Plymouth State. Way to go!
              Don’t blame it on me you flamed out and didn’t make the final 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolphin1717 View Post
                I’ll repeat… Utica will lose next game. Mr. heenan will out coached. You just played a lower end conference championship. Let’s not raise the banner yet in Utica. Let’s see you guys beat a team that doesn’t play Framingham State 4 times a year.

The clown is back

Comment

Time for a new joke Nubs
                  This is his 2nd FF, and I think that this team's depth is as good as it's ever been.

And the goal-tending is far, far better than it was last year.

Who knows? Might get some hardware on the bus ride home this time around.

Edit: quoted the wrong guy, but you all know what I meant to say.
                  Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-16-2024, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Don’t blame it on me you flamed out and didn’t make the final 4
                    Lol. Me? I didn't know I played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

This is his 2nd FF, and I think that this team's depth is as good as it's ever been.

And the goal-tending is far, far better than it was last year.

Who knows? Might get some hardware on the bus ride home this time around.

Edit: quoted the wrong guy, but you all know what I meant to say.
                      Considering you are the fan of a "perennial national power," you should know that by making the final four you are already getting some hardware. I know it is has been a while but get with it.

Comment

Lol. Me? I didn't know I played.
                        Oh but it’s you when St Norbert wins lol

Comment

• The moronic Sir Flubs is back....ignore. Dolphin is Nubs also !
                          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Plymouth State #6 In PWR you fool.
                            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post
                              Great effort tonight from top to bottom

The monkey is off the back, bring on the Frozen Four!
                              Congratulations Utica. You took all the fun out of us fans. LOL

Now you have to face Hobart. Good luck with that. :-)

Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Congratulations Utica. You took all the fun out of us fans. LOL

Now you have to face Hobart. Good luck with that. :-)
                                Hobart has owned Utica for pretty much the duration of the latter's existence. And this Hobart team looks to be the best iteration that Utica has faced.

So, yeah...

BUT, if Roberts is on his game, the boys certainly have a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X