Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post

Oh no cal did something to his back he couldn't even sit up straight he had to lay on his back and then he got carried off by his team mates. It was another situation where the puck was sitting in the blue paint 3 inches from the net and all hell broke loose.
    ugh never want to see an injury to any player, but a proven net minder is a killer when they go down, maybe just had a back spasm,I get those but I am 59yo.....Hope hes better soon

Comment

FYI Platty takes down Genny 6-2 at the Ronnie B in a penalty filled game with no PP goals.....

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        FYI Platty takes down Genny 6-2 at the Ronnie B in a penalty filled game with no PP goals.....
        Platty looking very strong early this year. Building off a strong season last year. Moffatt has the Cards rolling again like the peak Emery days.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Pl********h up to freaking #1 in the country, while we sit at #5. I know us nerds don't care about the polls at all but imagine if the game on 12/2 is a 1vs5 or even 1vs3 matchup. Gotta be one of the most highly ranked/highly anticipated regular season matches in the rivalries history.
          Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Pl********h up to freaking #1 in the country, while we sit at #5. I know us nerds don't care about the polls at all but imagine if the game on 12/2 is a 1vs5 or even 1vs3 matchup. Gotta be one of the most highly ranked/highly anticipated regular season matches in the rivalries history.
            Well Prez said they are lookin like the old Platty,well they now have to bullseye on their backs,#5 is not bad for Oz,it's my old number as well..;-)))...........Go Lakers!!!..p.s. this weekend should tell us a bunch about our squad...

Comment

Well Prez said they are lookin like the old Platty,well they now have to bullseye on their backs,#5 is not bad for Oz,it's my old number as well..;-)))...........Go Lakers!!!..p.s. this weekend should tell us a bunch about our squad...
              The #1 team in the country doesn't take 3 five-minute majors in one weekend. (That said, they gave up no goals on those majors). I think it's a bit early to anoint this group #1. I just think they're the last program standing among last year's top 10 that is still undefeated at this point. They looked really good Friday (minus the discipline issues) and let down a bit on Saturday. They are very good, but I'm not sure #1 in the country yet.
              Steve
              Penn State Class of '95
              Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post

The #1 team in the country doesn't take 3 five-minute majors in one weekend. (That said, they gave up no goals on those majors). I think it's a bit early to anoint this group #1. I just think they're the last program standing among last year's top 10 that is still undefeated at this point. They looked really good Friday (minus the discipline issues) and let down a bit on Saturday. They are very good, but I'm not sure #1 in the country yet.
                Agree, just gives us a little banter here and there, always fun when Oz and Platty are up near the top in ranking, yes very early, adds to the already intense rivalry.......Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post

Utica hasn't lost yet either

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post

Utica hasn't lost yet either
                    I said undefeated as opposed to unbeaten. I know they haven't lost yet, but they tied twice.
                    Steve
                    Penn State Class of '95
                    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Milberg saved our a** in the third we got lucky to get out of there with 2...Looked tired in the third?????....Andreachhi nice goal.....was the puck in, second period??? I know it was covered last year button goal judge???......ok onto the Marano tomorrow night vs Genny should be a good one, hopefully our PP can wake up ....again Milberg saved our bacon,ow and we did hit a few posts,Bull at the end empty net ugh...Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Milberg saved our a** in the third we got lucky to get out of there with 2...Looked tired in the third?????....Andreachhi nice goal.....was the puck in, second period??? I know it was covered last year button goal judge???......ok onto the Marano tomorrow night vs Genny should be a good one, hopefully our PP can wake up ....again Milberg saved our bacon,ow and we did hit a few posts,Bull at the end empty net ugh...Go Lakers!!!
                        Squeakers for Plattsburgh, Oswego, and Geneseo tonight...We definitely lost some focus after going up 3-0.

Comment

Agree, just gives us a little banter here and there, always fun when Oz and Platty are up near the top in ranking, yes very early, adds to the already intense rivalry.......Go Lakers!!!
                          Yes...Oz and Platty have been missed, great to see them back !
                          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Whats the word on Schell?

Comment

He was dressed and in full pads on the bench yesterday vs Brockport. I assume he plays tonight although milberg had quite the insane save last night doing the splits and absolutely windmilling the Brockport shooter with his glove. Reminded me of the saves Igor shestertkin makes for the rangers every once in a while.
                              Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

He was dressed and in full pads on the bench yesterday vs Brockport. I assume he plays tonight although milberg had quite the insane save last night doing the splits and absolutely windmilling the Brockport shooter with his glove. Reminded me of the saves Igor shestertkin makes for the rangers every once in a while.
                                It doesn't matter who is in the net for Oswego, as they struggle to put the puck in the net. When your 4th line has NO Production YTD, and the third line last night has a total of two points, you will not win many games. I would love to know how the coaches scratch guys who have scored. I have said this before and will say it again, the game has changed and this coaching staff hasn't!

Comment

Working...
                                X