Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
    Milberg was pulled due to cramps/dehydration similar to what happened with Cal Schell last year with Potsdam. Hopefully thats the end of that story and there's no further injury
    Ok thanks, we did have a net minder way back who suffered from cramps big time, hope he ok...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Ok thanks, we did have a net minder way back who suffered from cramps big time, hope he ok...
      Tim Potter.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Nice weekend for the Lakers. Was at the Saturday game. 2 take aways. 1 freshman dman Baker played a nice game. So did freshman Krulicki. The pair up of the dmen looks good.
        Oswego ' 88

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Tim Potter.
          yes that's him,Prez with the ironclad memory,hope all is well Prez

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
            Nice weekend for the Lakers. Was at the Saturday game. 2 take aways. 1 freshman dman Baker played a nice game. So did freshman Krulicki. The pair up of the dmen looks good.
            Oswego ' 88
            Ok DIII good to see your still around, yes from what I have seen of Baker he looks good, and nice goal by the rook.....Special teams do need work but we have a loooong way to go in the season...back on the ice Wed. in M"Ville....Go Lakers!!!

Comment

With #5 Wisconsin Stevens Point, #6 Norwich and #7 Endicott either going 0-2 or 1-1 this weekend, we could see the boys on the lake potentially crack the top 5 tomorrow afternoon
              Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Ranking are nice but means nothing this early in the season. Let the first half of the season be played before rankings come out. Just my opinion.
                Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                  Ranking are nice but means nothing this early in the season. Let the first half of the season be played before rankings come out. Just my opinion.
                  Oswego '88
                  Ranking are nice but means nothing this early in the season period !!

Comment

Originally posted by WCHornet View Post

Ranking are nice but means nothing this early in the season period !!
                    Yup. Four games in and Cortland leads the Pairwise!?!

The game last night was a snoozer until the third period. Refs came up with a whole new set of icing rules right on the spot!
                    Oswego State 1980 Grad
                    (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

Ok DIII good to see your still around, yes from what I have seen of Baker he looks good, and nice goal by the rook.....Special teams do need work but we have a loooong way to go in the season...back on the ice Wed. in M"Ville....Go Lakers!!!
                      I think we got our first PPG Sat night (4 games in) Nice SO for Schell to. This year's OZ Athletic website redo-not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

I think we got our first PPG Sat night (4 games in) Nice SO for Schell to. This year's OZ Athletic website redo-not a fan.
                        Our 1st PP goal was Shane Bull vs Elmira but uh we dont talk about that game
                        Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post

The game last night was a snoozer until the third period. Refs came up with a whole new set of icing rules right on the spot!
                          Literally do not pay any attention to the Pairwise until at least January. It means diddly until then.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post

Our 1st PP goal was Shane Bull vs Elmira but uh we dont talk about that game
                            Good catch. Like I said the Oswego Athletic site is not up to date; as a matter of fact, it says 0.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

Agree don;'t like the re-do

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post

I guess the refs are still warming up??

Comment

Working...
                                X