Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
    From what I can tell that was our greatest win since Nov 5 2016 when as the #12 team in the polls we beat #4 geneseo 5-3 in the deb. what a game indeed.
    Yes, signature win that has been few and far between. Great start. Go Lakers.

Comment

Great win for sure, great game as well, lots of hustle and hitting,we won many of the puck battles on the boards and thats the sign of a hungry team. Schell was there when needed, and both teams had grade A chances thwarted by both net minders,not to mention a few posts...PK was good and the PP wasn't bad ,just failed to score...Reffing was pretty good from my computer seat, the hook on our fourth pen looked very questionable?? Student section looked small, not sure about the rest of the crowd??? We lost several key faceoffs,their PP goal we lost it cleanly, lead directly to their goal...I don't like "The Deb".....Interesting to see the line-up, no D1 transfer on the blue line??? .....Let's hope we can duplicate the effort tonight vs the Soaring Eagles,tough barn to play in, never liked the lighting....Go Lakers!!!

Comment

anyone getting the Elmira game??

Comment

Oswego getting crushed 4-1 after 1. Will be a long year if you only show up for half the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
            Oswego getting crushed 4-1 after 1. Will be a long year if you only show up for half the weekend.
            well I could not find the game anywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
              The feared letdown occurred. 7-3 final.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

The feared letdown occurred. 7-3 final.
                Ouch thats disappointing....Schell let up 4 in the 1st...elmira was 3 for 5 on the PP and Oz was 1 for 6 ,say no more....sog's 27 oz 22 elmira...interesting start to the season...was anybody able to watch on the computer???....DIII where you at???

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  ...was anybody able to watch on the computer???....DIII where you at???
                  Obviously too late, and I wish I saw your previous post sooner to help-out, but the Elmira Athletics web site had a link for a live video feed. The feed wasn’t working for the initial 2-3 minutes of the game, but did come on-line early in the first. Elmira just came-out on fire and on a mission, and they never took their foot off the gas.
                  Dave
                  RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
                    Obviously too late, and I wish I saw your previous post sooner to help-out, but the Elmira Athletics web site had a link for a live video feed. The feed wasn’t working for the initial 2-3 minutes of the game, but did come on-line early in the first. Elmira just came-out on fire and on a mission, and they never took their foot off the gas.
                    Thanks maybe its better I watched the OSU v Wisconsin football game..;-((

Comment

p.s. we will have another try at Elmira Nov. 24th in the Utica tourney, mark the date......

Comment

I was at the game live safe to say the boys definitely spent all their energy on Hobart and didn't get off the bus for Elmira. Cal got left out to dry in the 1st. elmira had 6 goals on their 1st 8 shots according to d3 hockey news. It's probably better for the pair wise any way to have a Hobart win and a Elmira loss than to have a Hobart loss and a Elmira win. As for the small student section Friday is was halloweekend but I tell you what that place was loud even with a decent chunk of students missing.
                        ​​
                        Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
                          I was at the game live safe to say the boys definitely spent all their energy on Hobart and didn't get off the bus for Elmira. Cal got left out to dry in the 1st. elmira had 6 goals on their 1st 8 shots according to d3 hockey news. It's probably better for the pair wise any way to have a Hobart win and a Elmira loss than to have a Hobart loss and a Elmira win. As for the small student section Friday is was halloweekend but I tell you what that place was loud even with a decent chunk of students missing.
                          ​​
                          ugh Halloween weekend??? Fall break??? Let's hope we do better Fri/Sat night.......Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post

ugh Halloween weekend??? Fall break??? Let's hope we do better Fri/Sat night.......Go Lakers!!!
                            Considering its Buff State/Fredonia this weekend odds aren't likely although the Fredonia goalies last name is dick so maybe more people will cum friday for the dick jokes (Ba dum tshhhhh)
                            Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Only caught the third period, volleyball section championships with the daughter ,looks like the D did most of the work scoring and only allowing 1 goal..Did see 2 powerless plays and they looked just that??? Gonna have to right that ship if we intend to go anywhere the rest of the season....Did see the goalies split or was there an injury???....Ok Buff st tonight hope to watch the whole game....Go Lakers!!!....DIII where you at???

Comment

Milberg was pulled due to cramps/dehydration similar to what happened with Cal Schell last year with Potsdam. Hopefully thats the end of that story and there's no further injury

Comment

Working...
                                X