Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego Lakers 2023-24...Light The Lamp.....Lets go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a reason cortlands 2 nicknames are sportland and the gym teacher college. Ur not from upstate NY unless u knew at least 1 gym teacher that went to suny Cortland.
    Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord_Zubin View Post
      There's a reason cortlands 2 nicknames are sportland and the gym teacher college. Ur not from upstate NY unless u knew at least 1 gym teacher that went to suny Cortland.
      And several SUNYAC officials.

Comment

There's a reason cortlands 2 nicknames are sportland and the gym teacher college. Ur not from upstate NY unless u knew at least 1 gym teacher that went to suny Cortland.
        And you're not from upstate NY unless you knew at least one music teacher that went to Potsdam's Crane School of Music. :-)
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Congrats to Shane Bull on signing in the ECHL with the Adirondack thunder and AJ Ryan on signing with the Birmingham Bulls down on the SPHL
          Oswego 22' and 23' Student Section Leader 2022-2024. If you heard a weird or offensive chant during an Oswego Hockey Broadcast during that time... odds are my friend Tim and I started it.

Comment

Congrats to Shane Bull on signing in the ECHL with the Adirondack thunder and AJ Ryan on signing with the Birmingham Bulls down on the SPHL
            Adirondack sits in first place, so good for Mr. Bull. I actually caught a Solar Bears game last weekend, good hockey, better than what I've seen in the past. Off-ice entertainment is a little over the top at the Kia Center, but that's what people want these days.

Comment

• Just read the article in Alumni magazine about our new university president, he has aggressive plans to actually grow the university, with goals of 11k undergrad, 4k grad. Interesting (and smart ) considering the current climate of contraction and closure.

Comment

• Ah yes the 40k by 2040 plan. Highly doubt most of that growth will be on campus students. In that same article he mentioned wanting more international students hes probably gonna expand online learning a lot and turn oz into a more international school. Cheaper to do it that way anyway vs having to build more dorms and buildings to accomodate more on campus students. I just hope this leads us to finding a super kid from middle of nowhere russia or scandanavia leading us back to a national title
                Last edited by Lord_Zubin; 03-15-2024, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Ah yes the 40k by 2040 plan. Highly doubt most of that growth will be on campus students. In that same article he mentioned wanting more international students hes probably gonna expand online learning a lot and turn oz into a more international school. Cheaper to do it that way anyway vs having to build more dorms and buildings to accomodate more on campus students. I just hope this leads us to finding a super kid from middle of nowhere russia or scandanavia leading us back to a national title

I like the way you think.

Comment

Working...
                  X